Ch. 30 - Training Camp! ...Hell?

Start from the beginning

"Let's get back to the bus!"

Before anyone could get on, Mandalay's companion Pixie-Bob appeared in front of them, that same mischievous smile on her face.

"Please tell me you're joking..." Hitomi pleaded, knowing it was futile.

"Sorry, everyone," she heard Aizawa say. "Training camp has already begun."

The ground rumbled beneath the class before it swept them off the edge of the cliff and down into the forest below. Hitomi yelped as she hit the ground, hearing Mandalay's voice from above.

"Since it's private land, you can use your quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! After getting through... the Beasts' Forest!"

Everyone turned towards the forest as Kaminari spoke.

"The hell? That sounds like it came right out of Dragon Quest!"

Hitomi dusted her socks off as she watched Mineta run into the forest. "I can't believe they're only giving us until noon..."

Koda's cries caught her attention, leading her to see a large beast through the trees.

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

Koda tried to calm the large beast, but his quirk seemed to leave it unaffected. Midoriya dived in just in time to save Mineta from getting crushed.

Hitomi saw Todoroki, Iida, and Bakugou jump into the fray, all working together and destroying the beast.

She saw the creature crumble from the boys' attacks, the rich soil coming from it catching her eye.

So it was made of dirt...

As the boys finally settled from their attack, Kirishima complimented Bakugou, but the blonde only looked forward.

"Not yet."

Hitomi looked to see what Bakugou was staring at, noticing movement up ahead.

There's more...

"All right," Iida said as everyone turned towards the approaching dirt beasts. "Let's go, Class A!"

"Yeah!"

----------

5:20 PM...

Hitomi cradled her hands as she followed the class into the clearing, collapsing to her knees once they stopped in front of Aizawa.

"What do you mean 'three hours'?!" Sero yelled as Kirishima fell down beside her.

"That's how long it would've taken us," Mandalay replied. "Sorry!"

"I'm hungry..." Kirishima wailed as he clutched his stomach. "I'm gonna die..."

Hitomi leaned on Kirishima as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm already dead..."

"