DOWN BUDDY!

"Want to go dancing?" Shane says.

"Shouldn't we take it easy now that I can finally move my ankle," Karly says.

"We can drink and you'll feel better." Shane calls out to the driver, "Take us to a good nightclub."

The driver looks at his rearview mirror, " Yes, sir."

They enter a wild club with a DJ booth under fluorescent blue and purple lights, with dancing women in a bikini to each side of the stage. The crowd dances to the DJ's spinning beats. As the crowd raves, catching Karly's attention, Shane heads to the bar and orders drinks. There is also food and he orders a plate for Karly. By the time he looks back for her, Karly is jumping on the dance floor with the rest of the crowd. She's free-spirited tonight and happy. Shane shoves pass the sea of dancers with drinks in hand and hands her hers. She gulps, letting some spill all over her.

"WOOW! Shane this is awesome! I love it here!" Karly drinks all of it and hands Shane the empty bottle.

"I ordered food." He says.

Karly fists bumps him. "YES TALK DIRTY TO ME!" she shouts over the music. "LET'S GET FUCKED UP!"

Drinks after drinks they party and dance. Karly sits and eats, then dances with Shane. Groping and grinding to the rhythm. People admire them for their moves.

"You make a good couple," A lady with an accent says to them. She and her husband have been eyeing Karly and Shane.

"Mind if we dance with you?" She says and her husband swoops Karly away from Shane.

The woman dances with Shane. He keeps a close eye on the man with Karly and he is getting quite handsy with her. Shane shoves toward them and takes his wife back into his arms. "Excuse me, but I'm the only man allowed to dance with my wife."

Kaly giggles. " I want to go back to the suite now."

"Are you drunk?" Shane asks.

Karly's cheeks are pink, she looks at him and smiles, "No. I want quiet time now."

"Okay, let me find the driver."

Shane fights through the crowd and finds the driver near the bar. Karly approaches them and they leave. Shane carries Karly to the room and lays her on the bed. She sleeps for about an hour and then wakes up feeling better. She goes into the restroom and closes the door, then comes out in a robe.

"Feeling better?" Shane is surfing through channels on the TV.

"The night is not over, Shane."

Karla gets up and explores the rest of the room, the pool is long and cozy. She removes her robe and Shane looks away, but later notices she has a swimsuit. She dives in the warm clear water and comes up to wave Shane over.

Shane joins Karly in the pool and reaches her, they laugh.

"Nice body," She says.

"Hey, eyes up here. Stop looking at my chest." He splashes her face and she splashes him back. They wrestle around in the water. Then decide to race through the pool, taking lapses to one end of the pool to the other. Shane winning every time. They call for drinks and Shane used the outdoors speaker to connect his Bluetooth and plays soft music.

"We are married, but I still don't know anything about you Shane Green."

Shane takes a sip of his beer and puts the mug down. "What do you want to know?"