15

You haven't spoken to Katsuki the next day. He wasn't present at lunch; Kirishima said that he wanted to be alone, so he went out somewhere for the period. You were starting to think that he was regretting the kiss, which made you feel kind of upset.

Between Katsuki and Shoto, you didn't know what to feel.

"You alright (Y/N)? You look kinda down." Sero taps your shoulder. He was sitting next to you at the lunch table today, where Katsuki usually sits.

You nod with a smile, "I'm alright, just have a lot on my mind."

"Like what?" Kaminari asks and Mina slaps his shoulder. You shrug, "Just school stuff."

"Tell me about it! I have a test today in calculus and I couldn't even study! I'm probably going to fail." Kirishima covers his face with his hands and groans loudly.

"Doesn't Bakugou usually study with you?" Sero asks Kirishima. Kirishima nods, "Yeah but he was busy yesterday, he didn't say what he was doing though." He trails off and you gulp. You didn't want to say that you were with Katsuki yesterday, and that you two had kissed.

Just then a sudden realization hits you. You remember that Katsuki has a crush on someone. What if it's me?

Mina slaps his back, "Don't worry Kiri! You'll be fine! Right (Y/N)?" She turns to you. You snap out of your thoughts, "Yeah." You fake a smile. Mina is the only one to notice your odd behavior. She leans over the table and whispers, "What's wrong?"

You jerk your head up towards her, "N-Nothing."

Mina playfully rolls her eyes, "I can tell that you're lying, but since you look uncomfortable about it I won't pry." She pats my head and leans back. You quietly thank her.

After lunch you went straight to your locker. As you were grabbing your books for your next class you feel a tap on your shoulder. Your face heats up once you see who it is.

"Katsuki." You mumble. Katsuki has on a blank expression, his hands in his pockets. You fully turn around and clutch your books closer to your chest, "W-What's up?"

He exhales through his mouth, "I wanted to talk about yesterday."

Here we go. You take a deep breath and nod, signaling for him to continue.

"I was just caught up in the heat of the moment, so don't get any funny ideas." He quickly says. You stand there with a shocked expression for a second until it changes to an embarrassed one, "S-Same with me. Let's just forget about it yeah?" You reach out your hand for him to shake. He grins slowly and shakes your hand. After your handshake he starts to walk away.

"We'll talk later about what to do next on the list." He says before disappearing in the crowd of students. You smile to yourself and nod. Once he was out of your sight you exhale through your mouth.

"(Y/N)." A deep voice calls your name. You look up and see Shoto looking down at you with his usual neutral expression.

"Shoto." You smile sweetly, "What's up?"

He glances to the side and rubs his neck, "Can we talk after school? It's important." He seemed to be a bit uneasy. You hug your books closer to your chest and nod, "Sure."

He nods this time and walks away. You stand there watching him with worry written all over your face.

The late bell rings, snapping you out of your thoughts. You shake your head and rush to your next class.

-

What Shoto said earlier still remains on your mind.

What could he possibly want to talk about? And why did he look so nervous?

You walk out of the building and look around for a head of red and white hair. You then spot him by the fence. Your hands grip onto the strap of your bag as you walk closer to him. Shoto notices your presence and greets you with a small smile.

"I'm glad you didn't forget."

You kick a nearby pebble, "What did you want to talk about?" You nervously ask him. A million thoughts are running through your mind. The poker look on his face didn't help your overthinking.

"I'm going to break up with Rina." He says.

"W-What?" Your eyes widen. Shoto purses his lips and nods, "I can't stand being with her. You know the real reason why I'm with her. I just can't take it anymore."

"Didn't you say that you tried breaking up with her before?" You lower your voice so that no one else can hear your conversation. Shoto sighs, "Yeah, but I'm going to try again. If her parents threaten my parents then I'll fight back. It's my life and I'm not going to let anyone tell me what to do anymore."

You grip onto your backpack tighter than before, "Well...I hope it all works out for you." You look up him through your lashes. You don't notice how he gulps while looking into your bright (E/C) eyes.

"Thanks. I hope it works out too." He turns his gaze away from your eyes. Not knowing what to say next, you nod.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes." Shoto waves before walking away. You watch him as he goes with a small smile on his face.

Not too far from where you are is Katsuki and Kirishima, watching you and Shoto. A frown remains on his face as he watches the duel haired boy walk away from you.

"Why are we watching them again?" Kirishima yawns and scratches his head. Katsuki clicks his tongue and adjusts his bag that was on his shoulder, "I have a bad feeling about that guy."

"He seems fine to me." Kirishima shrugs. Katsuki watches as you start walking in the direction towards the park. He makes a mental note to go there too.

"I'll see you later." Katsuki jumps off the school steps, leaving Kirishima behind. He jogs over to you, "(Y/N)!"

You turn around and smile seeing the blond boy, "Katsuki."

He places his hands on his knees, out of breath, "What uh—why um—"

You tilt your head and raise an eyebrow, "You okay?"

He straightens his posture and nods, "Yeah yeah. I just...fuck—"

"Um." You awkwardly glance around and purse your lips.

Katsuki face palms himself, "No I don't mean that! Ugh! You  know what I'm just going to go home." He power walks away without another word. You stand there dumbfounded, trying to understand what just happened.