03

The sound of your alarm clock wakes you up. The sun peeks through the shudders, making you squint your eyes. Your mother wasn't home when you got back last night. You were relieved and went straight to bed.

As much as you didn't want to go to school, you have to. You wouldn't want to stay here with your mother all day.

At least I have a friend now.

You smile at the thought of Katsuki. He told you last night that he'll meet you at school. You were nervous about meeting his friends. What would they think of me?

After putting on your uniform you grab your bag and quickly head out the door, not bothering to see if your mother is awake.

As you got closer to the school, you spot Katsuki with his circle of friends. Your smile fades once you see Rina and Ami looking at you. You try to cover your face with your hand as you walk towards Katsuki, hoping they wouldn't come to you.

"Oi pig!"

You halt and whine silently. Your eyes squeeze shut as if you are in pain. Rina and Ami's footsteps get louder as you slowly lower your hand.

"You decided to show up to school today huh?" Rina says with her arms crossed. Ami mirrors her actions. You look down at your shoes, "Y-Yeah?"

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Rina grabs your hair to lift your head up. You cry out in pain as she does.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You don't belong here." She sneers. You are too afraid to respond. Rina narrows her eyes, awaiting your answer.

"What's wrong? Cats got your tongue?" Rina spits in your face. Your eyes fill with tears. It didn't take long for them to fall.

"Aw look at her cry! What a baby." Ami laughs. You wipe away your tears, "L-Leave me alone."

Rina and Ami raise their eyebrows. Rina towers over you, "What did you just say to me?"

"She said leave her alone!" A familiar voice chimes in. Rina and Ami glare at the blond boy who was now beside you.

"Do I know you blondie?" Rina gives Katsuki a look of disgusted. Katsuki growls and clenches his fists, "You don't need to know who I am. Leave her alone."

"Whatever. I don't want to waste my time on that pig anyway." Rina says while walking away with Ami. Katsuki turns to you and grabs your shoulders, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." You wipe your eyes. Katsuki grabs your hand, "You still have to meet my friends."

You halt, "I—uh how about later? I should probably get to class." You let out a fake laugh. Katsuki furrows his eyebrows and ignores your suggestion. Without hesitation he brings you over to his group of friends. The butterflies in your stomach intensify as you near closer to the group. The four pairs of eyes brighten as the two of you made way towards them.

"So is this the girl you've been chatting about?" The one with red spiky hair asks. You gulp and look at Katsuki, You were hoping that he hasn't mentioned the fact that you tried to commit suicide. Katsuki squeezes your hand and groans, "Shut up! I just said she's someone I met at the arcade!" He finally releases your hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Mina Ashido!" The girl with pink hair grabs your hands. You flinch at her enthusiasm, "My names (Y/N); it's nice to meet you too."

The one with black hair speaks up next, "I'm Hanta Sero." He waves. You shyly wave back. Next, the one with red hair introduces himself, "The names Eijirou Kirishima."

"And I'm Denki Kaminari." The blonde boy winks at you. You awkwardly nod and look at Katsuki again. He has a scowl on his face. Why does he look so mad?