Chapter 37

The white light concentrated in my palms and I felt myself rejuvenated once again.

What just happened?

You healed yourself and now we are at our full potential that was little of your Angel fire can do.

And what more can it do Celine?

I am not sure guess we will find out in due time

I shifted into my wolf and ran towards the destination it said on the note. I needed to find my mate before that evil witch had him made into some kind of high nutrient shake.

We can take the mountain pass it would be served as a shortcut, Celine informed me.

But how we are going to pass these wolves?, I asked her.

Use your Angel fire to knock them out

And I did just that whenever I touched a wolf with my little white light his body goes into shock and he rendered unconscious thus he was useless for the Battle. Good one less thing to be worried about.

The Royal guard were emerging to settle the commotion from every gate of the palace. I saw Xander and Destiny engaged in combat. Ronan's wolf also made an entrance with Paige in her Human form also tackling few wolves.

Ah the sweet smell of chaos. Have you ever seen anything beautiful then war?

My eyes widen in surprise. So this was her plan all along. She wanted all of the wolf clan to fight among themselves and kill each other.

Took you so long to figure out Princess? Look at those fools they are fighting among themselves for a perfectly not important reason. All they needed was a little push Wolves have always been the savage creatures.

No they are not. They are noble creatures and you have been using them as your puppets. Where is honor in that witch? You are just a coward creature. You dint fight your own battles, you hide behind an illusion and make everyone fight for you. Where is honor in that?

Silence little girl shouldn't you be focusing on reaching your mate and your little girl ah what she is called yes Miracle. Right she wont be a Miracle for so long girl.

Don't you dare touch my pup, you old hag leave them alone. Leave my family alone.

I finally reached the place and there he was my Daniel Clutching Miracle by his arms. And He was surrounded by people. His eyes met mine and his mouth hung open for some reason.

He said something but I couldn't actually make what he wanted to say to me. Minutes later I felt a sharp pain coursing on my side. Damn it someone had stabbed me. I was forced to change back to my human form. He was still half a mile away from me.

He was surrounded by so many people all intended to kill him and my little girl. The pain had increased in my sides making me known that it was silver that they had used. I cannot feel my legs now. Probably it was poisoned too.

I need to protect my family. I felt another surge of energy within me. It may not have healed me but give me enough time to reach to my mate.

Don't use your energy it could kill You

Celine warned me but it is after all life and death situation. It is about my mate. I twisted one man's wrist making him submit to him. He looked frightened for some reason.

He instantly submitted. I kicked another one on the face and elbow another one in gut knocking him out as well. I don't know where this strength is coming from but I like it. It was like junkie on drugs. I am so high right now. I don't want come back down.

I pushed around another wolf and kicked another on with my leg. A wolf came charging at them and snapped his jaw on my little girl. No you don't I snapped him off with a surged of energy and it went flying backward.

It made me think why don't Daniel is changing his from what is wrong with him? Why isn't he was using his powers? Did he really want to die and did he really not want to protect our children?

It hurts the betrayal of someone you thought you could trust well you are not the only one he betrayed still want to be on his side?

Shut up you bitch you don't know a thing about him like I do.

Her Laugh rang in my ears. I wanted to kill her but now it is not the time. I really, really need to go to my mate and my child. I wants to protect them . As I had gotten closer to them I put on a force field around them. '

"Change" I said to Daniel. "No I cannot something is preventing my both abilities. Something is wrong with me" Dainel said as one after another ear piecing howls ripped all around me. They were celebrating but for what? Do I really want to find out?

I guess not. "Run Amara you have to go she is not after me" He groaned in pain. "She is not after me it was all a trap" He said. A flash of lighting blinded me momentarily. Then I saw her a glimpse of her much stronger form. She threw a white energy ball at Daniel.

"Mates," She snarled. "Silly little things," She continued towards me. "No," Daniel shouted. She looked at Daniel and hissed again. "Shut up mutt," She did something and Daniel groaned inaudibly. Fucking bitch, she stole his voice.

"Let them go I won't let you harm my child and my mate" I said placing me between her and the Daniel. She laughed. "I will let them go they were never my target anyway." My eyes widen in realization.

"You wanted me all along" I whispered.

We need to get out of here now something bad is going to happen.

Celine warned me clawing to take over. But I didn't let her she growled in back of my mind.

"Now that I have you, I don't need any of the puppets just you." She looked at her nails as if bored her. She flashed me a smiled and said "Let's get over with it shall we?" She asked and I was hit by a wave of pain something I never ever felt before. And all I heard was a painful scream of my mate before my mind went blank.

Word Count: 1089 Words