Chapter 28

Someone mush have pushed me away because I was no longer standing up I was lying down in grass and something feels very odd about this place.

I saw myself lying on soft grass. No it is not grass it is a bed. And it is made up of soft grass. I looked around the whole room is decorated with flowers and vines.

I tried to get up but my legs gave in. Where am I ? It is not my room. No it is not where I have stayed not in castle not in Daniel's place. Not even at my apartment from my high school years. So where am I?

I tried to move again this time my legs obeyed. I saw the door opened. I thought I would be seeing some hostile person instead it was my brother Ronan. It made me more confused than ever.

"Ron-Ron?" I asked. He looked tired and he exhausted. "You are awake good. That means you are alright now." He said looking relieved.

Where is Daniel by the way? Does he not care about me or his children? Speaking of my children why I look like I am eight months pregnant?

"DO you remember anything?" Ronan asked. My memory is still a little foggy but the last thing I remember is...

"Daniel oh my god my baby is he alright? Please tell me he is alright. Please tell me I at least was able to save him. " I ranted in front of him.

"Sister he is safe" He said but he looked uneasy. Was it because Daniel was like that a beast? "I know he looks like that but I promise that he is harmless pup." I defended Daniel.

I don't need my brother to think that his brother in law is a monster. He is not a monster no he is never been a monster ever. He is harmless.

"I know what he is Sister..." "Don't you judge him Ronan you have no right to judge someone because of their appearance... Because of the things they did. You have no right to judge my mate"

He held my shoulders and said "Amy I know who he was before you did. I was the only person who have known forever about him. His curse.

And I know only a mate can cure him. An act of true love it said and no one loves him more than you more than his mate. I am not unhappy or I am protesting." He said sharply.

I shut my mouth as it formed an Oh. "So why are you silent when you said he is safe?" I asked. "Because of you he is safe but not out of Danger Amy. You and he both are still in Danger. He was forced into his beastly form and your energy bubble is only thing that is keeping him alive from now. He is frail. His life energy is fading. He is fading.

As he fades I will grow strong

"No we need to... We need to do something anything please brother. I cannot lose him. I cannot lose my Daniel." I said.

"Don't work yourself up you are out for two months sister and you are almost ready to give birth. But now whole kingdom is in uproar since the word about him being the cursed Prince got out." Ronan said.

"Ron you will not believe me who it was. Who did all this for her personal gain." I said almost whispering if she would appear in any form now. Any where she will pop from. Ron looked at me confused. "Are you alright baby sis?" He asked.

I shudder at the thought how she can control anyone around me that means she can also control Ronan. I don't know who is my friend and who is a foe. For behind every beautiful face can lie a very sinister one.

"It was Evangeline isn't it?" Ron asked not so surprised. How does he know? "How do you know?" I asked. "You are not the only one she is toying with Amy." He sound grief striken.

"Tell me again Brother" I said. "I am having nightmares in which victor turns into a huge wolf and stood by his mother. And then I can hear her laughter echoing through the darkness.

She whispers that He was never mine he was always been hers and she will take him and show him his true legacy." Ronan said. I can see how painful it was for him.

"You know my son is different from any other he is no Wolf he is a skin walker. And being a skin walker is a curse itself. If it is known he will be hunted forever. Skin walkers are curses and blessing. He could ruin the world or make it a better place to be living. I don't want my child to see what I have seen. He is just fifteen he had his whole life ahead of him."

"Ron it will be alright we will find a way I promise soon. I promise you we will get through it. We will get through all of it. Even Victor will be alright. I promise you that. I Promise that." I said softly to him. He is torn between his duty as a father and as a brother and it is killing him from inside.

"Where are we by the way?" I asked. "In angel kingdom, Gabe helped you escape he literally zapped you and Daniel from middle of the fight. Angel's are known for not meddling in other's issues so I am a little surprised he meddle into yours." He said.

"there must be a reason behind it If Gabriel helped me in middle of the fight. There must be something going on something we don't know yet" He added. I have the same thought. And surprisingly enough Celine was silent. A little too silent.

"Something terrible is happening isn't it?" I asked. "Everyone wants him dead he did very bad things in his life. And knowing that Prince Drace had been alive and well does not sets well with many specially the elder council who fears the cursed." He said in a solemn voice.

"I can understand their concerns brother but that is what really are they concerns." I said Icily. My mate had gone through enough because of some black witch who wanted to toy with his life.

Now The some evil reincarnation of the same had been threatening to devour my mate again and for what? Personal gain I don't think I am going to let it happen. No way. I am not going to let it happen ever again.

I sat up this time and decided to confront the people myself. "Who else is here? Anyone else from the pack?" I asked. "Mark the beta I believe you hit him because he was under influence of some witch" He say.

"Yes He was and he said some things to me. I don't know if any of that was true. Whether he was speaking under the influence or not I don't know brother" I said acidly.

"He seems concerned though" I chuckled dryly. Yes sure concerned after trying to ruin me. I thought he was my friend. And he almost back stabbed me.

Almost. But not anymore. He cannot do a thing now. I am in control here and I will show them. They better know then to effect my mate.

"Your hands" He said. I looked at my hands they sparkled like diamonds in sun. "Calm down before you destroy this entire planet sister" I looked up but it was not Ronan who had spoke but it was Gabriel.

"You call me what?" I asked.

"Sister you are home at last" He said softly making Ronan stif for some reason.

Word Count: 1309 Words