Chapter 8

I woke up as the alarm rang. Wait alarm? But there was no alarm in my room in this house. I saw my surrounding dumbfounded.

I was in my room back at the castle. What had just happen? How can I be here?

I looked at my dress same one I had when I went missing. Was this all a dream? Was I dreaming about Daniel my good Alpha or it really had happened?

I heard a scream from outside. I walked out hastily.

"Are you sure oh my god Danny is back" Destiny said smiling. "I am going to meet him. And I am going to kick his ass. He is back at good time. Time for the Alpha ball." She said.

Alpha ball? Didn't it already happen already?

I walked out and looked at them Destiny and Xander. "Aims we were all looking for you. Oh good you are already dressed for the ball.

Come everyone is waiting for the Princess" Xander said. I am dreaming again didn't I?

"So are you ready to meet the person who is supposed to be your suitor?" Xander asked. "What Suitor?" I asked confused.

"you promised to try remember find a certain someone to spend your life with?" He asked. "I did?" It was all so confusing didn't I already gone through all this?

"You must be dehydrated you fainted earlier. Let's get you a drink" Ronan said. He handed me a glass of water. "thank you I feel much better now." I said.

What on earth is happening moon goddess?

Why this is happening again?

What am I in some alternate reality?

I was dragged towards every other Alpha's in the room and a series of introduction had followed.

"Since you haven't found your mate yet you can still choose a choice mate and They are all Alpha's from the pack around the world who had came here to win you over" Destiny said in my ear.

I don't want just any other alpha I just want my good Alpha. "Is Alpha Kingston is here yet?" I asked. "No he will be there soon." Destiny assured.

I am not feeling assured. I want to see him. I want to see his face. How dare he touch me again and left me.

It is getting a annoying habit of his. "Hey" I saw Alpha Dawson standing in front of me. "Hey" i replied. "Care for a dance?" he asked.

"Sure" I have nothing good to do anyway. My eyes still at the entrance. I wanted to see the blond haired blue eyed man. Soon I was asked by many other alphas but he was yet to arrive. I was getting anxious with every passing moment.

Then Suddenly as if the time had stopped itself. He arrived with Mark and his third in command. Ronan and Xander greeted him followed by Destiny and Paige. I was yet to go and greet him.

I approached slowly my eyes trained on his figure. His intimidating presence had acquired the room all of it.

"Alpha Kingston It's nice to see you again." I said. He looked at me and then nodded. He just nodded didn't said a word to me.

I felt a strange kind of pain in my heart. He was ignoring me on purpose. I have to confront him. I have to and I know how.

"Well we meet after a long time good Alpha don't you give me a pleasure of your company for few moments?" I asked. He looked at me questioningly.

"Sure As you say Amara" Amara not little one. This is really some alternate reality shit. "Come have a dance with me" I said.

"Sure I would love to" He said leading me to the dance floor. As our hands connected a slow song came in. A thousand years one of my favorites.

I felt electricity shoot all over my body. The sparks are too obvious to be ignored. My mate looked at me. His eyes showed nothing.

He is in pain I can feel it in my bond maybe his features showed it. I need to know now. I want him so much. I need him so much. He is mine how can I not need him.

He danced slowly and gracefully. His arms pulling me close now and then. Warmth seep in through the thin fabric of my dress. I like how he felt.

I like how he holds me in his strong arms. I want him so much. I want to be in his arms forever.

He pulled me closer and I placed my head on his chest. I can hear thumping of his heart. I can feel it beat with mine. It is such a sweet rhythm.

I want to hear it for rest of my life. "Don't think of things that cannot happen Amara. I am not made for you" he said softly.

I looked at his eyes. It was a little darker. It only made him look more attractive. "How do you know what I am thinking?" I asked.

"I can hear your thoughts as clear as day Amara you can hide nothing from me." He said startling me. "As you can hide nothing for me my good Alpha" The song ended and he left abruptly.

I walked after him in haste pulling my gown and running outside after him. I needed to know. I wanted to know what is going on with him.

I tried hard and put a block around my thoughts. He should not have ran away because Knowing my wolf she did loves a good kind of chase. And Daniel is just giving her that thing.

I saw him walked inside that wooden cabin. Same one he had hid me into. I followed and entered knowing that it is going to be vanished next.

Daniel Looked at me and said "Why are you following me. I don't want to do anything with you. I don't want to have anything with you" He said.

"I will not leave until I get the answers myself" I said. "You wanted freedom and I gave you that. You were through your first heat now that I am away you have a chance to be with him. Knowing him he already had been put in list of your suitors Princess" He said acidly.

He gulped down the drink in his glass. My eyes narrowed at this. "What if I said I don't want him. I want you" I folded my arms.

"well I don't care what you want." Laughed. "You never really did." He looked at me sharply and then caged me in his arms again.

"Look I have nothing to do with you so leave. I don't want to see your face" he said Harshly. He was breathing hard and his eyes were turning black.

His wolf was surfacing. I did needed just that. "Ya sure you don't need it You don't need me." I said sarcastically.

"Don't you tempt me with your smart mouth Little one. You don't want to see my true self." He said. There it was the little one endearment. I smirked.

"You do remember the little one endearment. I thought three years of exile had just made you forget all you did to me before running away. I thought you forget how your skin felt on me when you touched me."

He snarled digging his claws in wall beside me. "You want me" I said. He growled. "I can smell your desire on you." I said inching closer and nuzzling my head in his neck. I can see how torturous it was for him.

He pushed me away. "Stay away from me I don't want to do anything with you go to your choice mate and do not return to my pack at any cost." He said.

And then he walked out of that place leaving me alone.

"Well you just did challenged me good Alpha and I don't mind being bad for you in this case. I love the chase" I heard Celine purr in appreciation.

Word Count: 1345 words