Chapter 16

I walked to the training grounds with no one at the sight. Only man working out was my mate. I almost drooled at the sight of his but then I remembered I just have only five days.

He sniffed the air and his head turned towards me. Mark appeared from behind placed his hand on my waist. "Careful Amy you don't want to harm the children do you?" He asked. I nodded.

"Why are you here?" Daniel asked Icyly. "Why am I here? Same reason you are here Mate." I emphasized on the word mate. "I told you before I do not acknowledge you as my mate." The word hurt me to an extent I cannot say but I kept quite not showing any emotions.

"Good for you mate. Now as a next head warrior I have to train hard too replace her Paige." Daniel looked at me if I grown two heads. "Why are you replacing her. You will never be as good as her"

Ouch that hurt. Thanks for support captain obvious. "No one asked for your opinion and I do not need permission to do anything in my life." I spat walking towards the targets.

"Mark can you assist me?" I asked looking at Mark who was looking at us with a little fear in his eyes. "Mark Do not go near her if you fear your life" Daniel used Alpha command over that poor soul. Which I already anticipated.

"Mark if you didn't assist me consider this your last job ever. I am ordering you as the Princess of the were kingdom heed my command at once" Oh Daniel you can never pass the command of the princess.

I didn't expected Daniel to laugh. "Someone had throw the crown at your head and suddenly you are a princess? How ridiculous is that? You think you have a superior command over me? Think again. I am more powerful than you" I smirk at this.

"It is not the crown that makes me worthy Princess." I threw a knife at him and he ducked. I smiked more. "It is my power that makes me superior" This time I didn't missed my target.

"You cannot ever throw like a wolf. Pathetic" He said mocking me. "First rule of the battle don't ever underestimate your opponent" I said as the sack fell over his head almost knocking him out.

He recovered quickly with rage covering his features. He walked towards me charging. I sidestepped. "Second Rule don't ever let your emotions over crows your judgment it can be fatal." I knocked at his pressure point overpowering him easily.

He grunted in reply. I leaned closer "Third rule Never ever give advantage over yourself to others Look like you have lots to learn mate" I kissed his Jaw softly letting him go.

Mark smirked as I hi-fived him. "Big bad alpha got defeated by Luna. A pregnant one that is" I chuckled drinking the water. I didn't saw the stone and tripped almost landing on my stomach.

I braced myself for the pain but it never came. I felt strong arms studying me. "Rule four always be aware of your surroundings. You may be an worthy Luna but you have yet to learn a lot of being a mate" With that Daniel left me there panting.

That was not what I was planning or hoping for. God goddess why he is always so much close to me why it is always too much shocking for my liking? Why do I have my heart beat skip whenever he is near me?

The question is one I need not to know the answer to. I am falling for him. And somehow I know it is not the mate bond. I can feel faint sparks when he touched me but somehow I know we do not possess a mate bond.

Our relationship had one way mate bond that much I had learned because where I cannot feel any sparks not much he can feel it but not the sparks but the pain. My touch is not pleasurable it is painful and burning that much I observed.

While he can fall in love with me because of the bond I have a choice not to. But what I will give to feel those intensified sparks on my body. I would give anything to feel that what Destiny and Paige feels with their mates.

So I don't understand why I am falling for him like this fast. What if I end up getting hurt at Last? Was it even wise to persue someone who hates my gut? Am I doing the right thing here?

The Ride is going to be worthwhile

Celine

Yes me again sadly but do not give up on mate no matter what happens

He doesn't want me

He more than wants you and our pups

Pups?

We are going to have triplets

Oh no no no Not only I will become a single mother but I will become mother of the triplets not a good news at least not in my account.

Don't worry Mate will be happy to know

Well how do you know he will be happy? He resent me. No let me rephrase that he hates us. He will never going to accept these babies and I will become a single mother at young age I will I will...

I clutched my chest as I was about to have a panic attack. "Luna... Luna..." My vision blurred and all those insecurities I ever felt came down crushing at me in waves. I felt like I am going under and I may never resurface.

"Come on little on breathe. Breathe baby for me just breathe nice and slow you will be alright You will be fine. Just nice and slow baby." I eased up a little I didn't knew I was crying until I found hot tears reaching my hands.

Someone pulled me in his lap and I snuggled close to his chest. "It's all right little one I am here and I will always be with you. I promise I promise to be with you like this forever" He said.

I like his calming scent as a sense of relief washed over me. "your Luna is hurt and I need to check on the baby. Doctor please look if she is alright" I heard Daniel say as he placed me on the bed.

"Yes she is" I heard as I slipped in and out of consciousness. "No she is not" I heard again catching the fragments of conversation. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Ok thank you doctor. You may take your leave now" were the last words I heard before I slipped into darkness fully.

Word Count: 1117 Words