Chapter 21

"Here it is the last one" Daniel said making me groan. "No more please I am already fat" I cried. "You are not fat you are carrying our children.

Currently we are sitting in McDonald's at three in morning. How did this happened? Let me rewind a little bit.

Today in Morning before leaving for his alpha duties which he had neglected for so long he promised that he will try to be the best mate one can hope for and i was shocked that he told that even.

He could have easily neglected me like he does ever since he had found out that I am his mate or I was pregnant with his children.

"I am sorry that I have spent so much time thinking it would be better if you would not be with me. I am not a very good person nor I am good at showing emotions but for you I am willing to try Princess. For you I want to be the good Alpha you have seen in me since you were little child"

"So I know you have been carvings many things from the start of pregnancy and you also need to shop for baby clothing and we need to start building up the nursery and put together some furniture in it. I know that I might not be a good parent but I am willing to learn. If you teach me we will learn together little one"

"oh Daniel you will be a good father you see. I know because you practically had raised me all those years ago. And all a kid need is love and understanding." I said softly touching only his clothed part of body. Another touch from me can cause a burning in his body which I yet to found out why.

"And what do you carve my love?" he asked. "Oh you know well what I carve good Alpha" I said shamelessly checking out his broad form. He look so good in his black long suit. And he also managed a red tie with that.

"Stop looking at me like that" He said.

"Like what?" I asked innocently. "Like you want to eat me for lunch now that will not be appreciative with many person in your pack alpha" I said playfully.

"Not mine little one it is our pack you are the Luna of this pack and it is about time everyone should know this." He kissed my forehead.

"I will back you some macaroons after I return I promise I try to finish it as soon as I can little one." I nodded. That was the last thing I heard before he left me standing at the porch of his house. Perks of being an Alpha's mate. You have to be alone most of the time.

So as a good mate I waited and for my mate to show up. Time passed like a slow snail. The clock hands were refused to move forward and I felt like I was stuck in this place forever. So I decided to take a quick tour to library.

Once I am in there I started to read lots of random thing and I don't even realized that it was almost six in evening and then I hoped maybe he is back but I still met with a cold house devoid of any life.

This made me sad and mad with rage at the same time. "I will finish as soon as I can. Do hell with that." I shouted to no one. I cannot help it I was angry and sad.

I wanted to rip things off. I wanted to hit someone hard for this. But sadly I was alone. And some time during my mad rage I fell asleep without eating a morsel.

At three O clock I felt arms picking me up and I ended up hitting him. Well he deserved it for abandoning me for so long. "You can still punch well for a pregnant woman" Daniel said. And it made me angry.

"Looks like I have to learn to defend myself anyway so why go out of practice because my mate would may not be here to see if I am alive or dead." I said stomping my foot.

"Have you eaten little one?" he asked softly. "Why do you care even if I live or die you don't care. You made me like this now you don't even look at me. Am I that ugly?" Oh no hormones. I cried in front of him.

He softly kissed me. Then he pulled back wiping my tears "You are and always will be the most beautiful girl I have seen in this world little one and no one can ever take your place. You are my one and only" He made me sat down on his lap.

Now I feel bad because he looks tired. "So are you hungry?" He asked. "I am carving fries and big mac actually lots of onion and ketchup and cheese yes cheese lots of it" I blurted out.

Then I look at the time it is three fifteen in the morning.

"Forget it I will see what is in the kitchen" He held my hand. "You want McDonald my babies want MacDonald so it will be a MacDonald" he said picking up his phone.

And that is how we ended up in here at three in the morning. Daniel munched on his fries as I looked at him. "You look hungry" I said. "I am still a wolf and this wolf needs food." He said not looking away from his burger.

Not enough for me to steal his fries. "What?" He asked. "I am mad at you" I said not looking into his hypnotizing eyes.

"now what I did?" He asked looking straight at me and I got the chance I was waiting for I stole some fries and put it on my mouth. He looked at me like I have grown two heads.

"Not my fries" He said. "You didn't baked me macaroons so I got to get your fries now stop whining like a baby... Baby" I said putting some more in my mouth. "You are such a kid" he said smiling at me.

"This kid is having your kids so stop complaining and feed me" I said making him laugh again. "Fine have it" I squealed and hugged him almost knocking it over his chair.

We drove home and it was almost four in morning. "I am tired and my feet are hurting" I complained. He shied and picked me up.

He walked inside his house and placed me in the bed. I looked at his features. He looks awfully tired and I started to feel bad.

If I never had said I wanted to go out he might be sleeping right now. He looks like he will drop any minute now. Am I a bad mate?

No you are not a bad mate

But look at him it is because of me

You can always heal him remember the awesome blossom power you have just a little touch and you can transfer all his fatigue to you.

I wonder if I can transfer his curse to me too. I mean if I can...

We will figure it out nut first go to mate

True I should tend our mate.

I walked into his room and saw he was struggling to stay up. "Here let me help" I said softly and touched his naked chest. His face twisted in pain I wonder how he bears it sometimes.

"Relax Good Alpha let me share your burden let me take your pain away." I said pushing him slightly at bed.

Then I startled him and placed my lips softly on his. I can feel his pain his fatigue slowly transferring to mine.

I felt myself getting tired and then I closed my eyes. Drifting into the dreamland.

Word Count: 1324 words