Chapter 22

I woke up to a very pissed off mate and let me tell you it is not a good sight. Definitely not something you want to see at morning.

As soon as I woke up he started to shout and honestly speaking I don't even know half the words he was saying.

"Are you out of your mind?" His first sentence in the morning.

"Do you not care for our unborn children?" By this point I have stopped listening to his rambling.

"You are reckless and you don't ever think before doing your actions do you?" He asked looking at me. I just rubbed my sleepy eyes and yawned.

Goddess I don't want to hear this man shouting at me first thing since I woke up.

"are you even listening to me?" He asked sighing. "I am all ears mate just don't blast them off my face by all your shouting" He shook his head in disapproval.

"what you did last night was very very dangerous I don't want you to do that ever again got it?" He asked.

I pulled him to me softly and he sat down beside me. I placed my head on his chest and he shied in containment.

"I can never see you suffer Daniel knowing that you are in pain. I cannot help it. I am your mate your other half and I cannot see you go on like this. You are my everything and I cannot live with myself knowing that I had this chance to save you and I didn't took it"

He looked at me and his blue eyes twinkled with many emotions. He cupped my cheek softly. "You are my life Little one. If something happens to you because of me then I will never be able to forgive myself." He said to me.

I hugged him tightly and surprisingly nothing happened with him. His skin remained unblemished no red spots appears on it.

But I didn't kept holding on anyway. "I need to introduce you as my Luna little one" He stroked my hairs softly.

"I know, but will they love me as their luna? I am just nineteen and I am pregnant and..." He kissed me. He kissed my lips damn.

Sorry I shouldn't curse in front of little ones. He pulled back with wide eyes. "What happened Daniel?" I asked. "I can feel them" he said.

"Feel what?"I asked. "Sparks I can feel the mate bond and it is not painful it is pleasurable" He said softly looking at me.

"Will you tell me?" I asked him. "Someday I will tell you little one. Not now I want to enjoy this little pleasure before it will be taken away from me." He said tracing my lips before placing his on mine.

I moaned in pleasure. It was one of those toe curling kisses. Even If Daniel is doing this to avoid the answers I am not complaining at all. I love Daniel and I need his closure for this.

He picked me up settled me on the bed so that he was hovering above me. "I want you so bad" he said his voice almost painful. "But first I want you to mark me. So that I can tell the world that I belong to my beautiful she wolf. I want to belong to you My princess there is no doubt in it" He said baring his neck to me.

"I will be honored my Alpha" I said kissing his throat. He moaned. A sweet sound which I can hear all day and all night long.

Everyday till rest of my life. Yes I like to make him moan my name. I know what I have to do. So I let Celine take control of my body. My mate's scent lingered around me and I felt my canines lengthen.

I broke his skin over his neck and shoulder joint and he screamed. This is painful for him. I know I can feel his pain from the bond. I was about to pull back but he held my hand and shook his head in no. Tears escaped his eyes but he didn't pushed me away. Oh my baby.

I pulled back licking his wound. He smiled through tears. " I am sorry I didn't knew it will hurt you." I said softly.

"No it was not your fault. It supposed to hurt. Supposed to be the worst pain I could ever felt. But it was not worst pain I ever felt little one. Worst pain was when I could not have you by my side. The pain was excruciating and I cannot help but think I don't want to feel that pain again ever in my life" I was moved by his confession.

"Are you still in Pain?" I asked. "No I am fine. I am honored that you have marked me as yours my Princess. My queen My Luna, I could never be more happy." I looked at his mark it faded into a healed one and a strange symbol appeared over his neck. Instead of a moon mark it was a pair of wings.

"Daniel look" I said made him look at his mark. "I don't understand" He said. "Neither do I. why is there mark of an Angel wings instead of crescent moon like everyone?" I asked. "We will figure it out princess I promise you that." He said softly.

"So still feeling pleasure with my touch?" I asked. "Yes I always feel the pleasure in your touch little one. Not even a curse can make it horrible to me ever again." He said confidently. "You know how I am pregnant and how I have pregnancy hormones roaming all around my body?" I asked.

"I heard Pregnant women are always horny is that true little one" He asked playfully. Oh I like this side of Daniel. "Jee I don't know I only got pregnant once. How could I know maybe if I have became mother of other children before..."

I didn't even finished the sentence because a hulk of a mate was hovering above me and said "Mine" His teeth were bared his eyes were black and for some reason I was not afraid of him.

For me he was the most beautiful man ever made. And he was made for me so why on earth I would push him away knowingly?

"Yours always and forever my mate" I said tracing his jaw and his lips and his cheeks then pulling him closer to me softly kissing him. He kissed me back. He was not like other Alpha males.

Yes he is possessive but he is understanding too. He cares but not suffocates me to a point where I want to smack his head. And knock some sense into him.

Yes he is possessive but not Hulk kind of possessive more like I trust you but I don't trust the world kind of possessive.

"Tell me what do you want?" He asked in his husky voice. "Make love to me" I said. He pulled back and shuffled out of his cloths. Oh my own personal strip show how amazing.

I heard him chuckle. "I can be anything you want me to me little one even your personal entertainer." He pulled me close to him and with one swipe he tore my cloths leaving me bare to his eyes. His eyes was still dark in Lust but I can see the love behind them.

He place sweet kissed all over me before kissing my lips. He was being gentle I can tell. He didn't wanted to hurt me at all.

"Are you sure this will not hurt you?" I asked with concern. "Positive little one. It will be pleasurable for me and I want to enjoy it as long as it last." He slowly descent his lips over mine and entered me.

I groaned as how good it felt. The love making was not rushed. He took me as gently as he can. He kissed me muttering sweet nothings into my ears.

I surrendered myself to him once we found our own rhythm. I let myself shatter beneath him.

He kissed my forehead before rolling into his side and pulling me in his chest. I felt his breath even out and like a lullaby it made me sleep too.

Word Count: 1394 Words