Chapter 35

"How is he?" Xander asked. I punched him earlier. All he did in response was a grunt. I looked at his cheek and there it was a nasty bruise.

"I am sorry I committed a treason to the throne" I mumbled. "Nonsense you just punched your jerk of a big brother." He said. "Still so that looks bad do you want some ice pack over that?" I ask.

"He deserved that for imprisoning the heir of Andalusia." Destiny said. "What were you thinking? You could have gone into war with a kingdom we know nothing about some king you are" Destiny spat. "You still keeping me on my toes baby girl." He said sweetly kissing her.

"So when is this council meeting?" I asked. "In few hours. They all be here and well they had given the bands which will protect them from any kind and every kind of magic." He informed. "I hope this goes well" I said softly. "This will and they will rule in your favour." Destiny said.

The elders were sitting around in a chair circling the throne room and I, Xander, Destiny, Ronan, Paige, King Darcy was circling the opposite end. As our witness to the court Ken, Renan and Princeton were present. The other part was occupied by Mark. My children were safe in Angel kingdom for now.

I looked at their eyes. They were holding authority. They speak of power. But I am powerful than them because I have power of love and truth by my side. I have my family standing together with me. How can I ever lose?

One way or another you will lose Princess

The voice whispered in my ears. No I am not going to listen to that evil witch. I am not going to listen to her. No way.

"Sister are you alright?" King Darcy asked suddenly. He called me her sister in front of all council members. A well diplomatic approach I can see that now. Angels... Such deceiving creatures they are. They only see to benefit themselves. But somehow I was glad he choose this occasion for creating an alliance.

"You all know the reason we are all gathered here today. The reason is to see that Prince Drace of Inconia have been punished for the crimes he had done against all the wolf kind." The elder one spoke.

I gritted my teeth so painfully that it almost threaten to come out. I hate these people. We should be working against the real threat. Not running after something superficial as this. This trial have no real purpose here.

"Bring him in" The Elder said. "I am sorry but he is no condition to standing up or sitting down he was drained enough of his energy because of your harsh decisions. "And who are you to decide if he is fit enough for this trial or not" Another one asked. A female I assume. It was hard to tell who is who because they were hidden underneath the hood.

"She is the mate and Princess of the Angel Kingdom. She have the royal mark so do Prince Daniel Kingston. If you intend to harm in any way for the ages old crime he didn't committed in sane mind you will be going in a war with Angel kingdom." King Darcy said. He actually had spoke in my favour.

"He is a criminal" Another voice raised. "He is under dark magic of a dark witch" I stated. "You don't know that you do not belong to this council you are a child and you cannot speak in favour of your mate." The elder one said.

"But I can" Exclaimed Mark. "For I am Sage, the only mage beside Prince Drace who have survived, I have served him for a long time." He said looking into eyes of the elder one.

"Come forward Mage tell us what you wish to convey" The wicked lady said. There is something I don't like about her and that is quite surprising because I like almost everyone and everyone likes me. But something about her ticks me off. And that makes me want to bash her head on the nearest table or wall or something.

"I was there when he was born for I helped in creation of his hybrid sons. He was one among the twenty four and he was the most naïve, kind hearted and sensible one. Well..." he paused "Until she came" He added dramatically.

Then he narrated the tale which, Daniel had told me once . It was about the beautiful princess who had claimed to be Daniel's mate and then made him do all the wicked things. While she had lied with his father on the same bed Daniel and she shared.

I saw the elder's listening and considering about it. Then the old man still have his senses intact. "You know you are proposing something which no one has known off and how could we even believe it is true? What proof does he have other than his words?" The wicked lady said again. I clenched my fists. I wanted to kill her so bad.

Oh ho does little princess is angry? I just try not get the harshest way to kill your mate trust me I am just only beginning.

Then I knew why that annoying voice seem to be familiar with me. Because it is of that evil hag, she is here posing as a council member. But how? She cannot control anyone they all have bracelets. She cannot overpower any one of them.

I Know the trick Little Angel I need not to overpower anything when I myself am present for the execution of your beloved prince. His screams will give me ultimate power to rise again.

Then it is the perfect way to catch you right now what do you say Celine shall we go for it?

Definitely we should I am dying to have her for dinner

That's my girl

I felt little fire dancing along my fingers. Darcy sent me an warning glare. What the Angel boy thinks he can control me now? Baah... he better not think so because I am not letting anyone or anything stand between me and my mate.

"What is that Princess Celestine?" The elder one looked frightened. Yes he should be frightened. "I am only going to say this once. My mate is not a criminal and if anyone of you tried to frame him as one Angel kingdom will go on war with you..."

I am mad now. My hand flicked and a shot of Angel fire raised blasting off the hood of the witch. She hissed as the fire contacted with her skin. She didn't thought I could be savage did she? When it comes to my mate I am more than just savage.

All gasped. "The witch" Mark exclaimed. "you think you won? Think again. He will come for me sooner or later" Dred settled within me what is she planning to do? How she is going to get him now? Is she planning something big?

"Sound the alarm. Now" Xander shouted at the guards but I know it is off no use she already had left and now nothing left to be done now. Just we have to wait till her next blow and I know this one for matter of fact going to be deadly.

Word Count: 1229 Words