Chapter 23

I woke up too warm too comfy which made me wish I don't leave the bed ever. I can feel his arm over my hips and another under my head. He was hugging me in his sleep caging me to his body as if I would disappear if he let go.

"Daniel..." I said. "Amara don't go" He pressed his body impossibly close to mine. I blushed as his morning glory pressed against my thigh. God I am too sore to go for another round right now.

"Daniel let me go" I said a little louder this time. He suddenly flipped us so I was pinned in the worst way possible underneath him. "No, I am not. Letting. Go" He said each word emphasizing on each word as if he meant what he said.

"Get off me you off your children are giving pressure on my bladder." I said he looked at me and I saw it a faint red coating his cheeks. "Oh that I will leave you be then" He said still blushing even his ears were red.

He quickly get off me. I technically ran towards the bathroom. I saw my too red features. Damn why do I look like a fire truck now? I saw my blue eyes widen and my hairs in mess. Is that how he had seen me? I look like a racoon. I thought he was too sleepy yes that must be it.

I felt two arms encircle my waist. "I might say my queen this is something I can get used to always" I almost turned back and screamed for it was not Daniel in the bathroom with me. The person vanished as I saw Daniel almost wolf out. He looked at me and sniffed the air.

He changed into his human naked deliciously. "Why did you shout is everything ok are babies troubling you?" Daniel. "A man in here with me..." I saw Daniel's eyes go blank for some reason. He came towards me and held me in his arms.

"It's ok baby you are safe I am here with you. I promise nothing going to ever harm you." He said softly stroking my hairs.

I saw my mark over his collar as he washed me. He insisted that we had the Luna ceremony tonight.

They need to know you are mine and I am not having any more slip ups again ever little one.

His hands softly brushed my hairs as he keep applying the shampoo in my hairs. Its one of my good memories and I relaxed in his touch like always.

When I think of it I always had relaxed in his touch and it never made me wonder why but now that I know I am relaxed that I have my good alpha by my side.

"You are thinking something love?" he asked. I love when he call me Love. Wow late rhymed. "Can't you read my mind or something?" I asked. "I cannot I don't have that power yet my princess. I only have that power when I had completed the bond by marking you"

That again made me wonder why he have not marked me yet was it because of the cursed? Maybe. "Why don't you then?" I asked. He shied as he rinsed my hairs as I let go of his neck. "It's complicated than you think" He said.

I sat up and hold his shoulders. His face twisted in pain and I saw red marks appearing all over his body. I was about to pull my hand back but he held it kept it firmly on his shoulders again. "No don't I need this I need your touch my little one" He said his voice pained for some reason.

I felt tears spilling from my eyes. "Oh Daniel why? Why you have to be like this? Why you have to be the one who is cursed? You are one of the best people I ever met in my whole life then why you have to suffer like this?" I asked.

He smiled and pulled me impossibly closer to him. "I can heal you may be for few days I can use my powers and transfer some of your pain I want to." He held my hand and kissed my fingers one after another. I felt tingles of pleasure shot through me.

"You are beautiful you know that funny charming kind and fierce when you want to be. You are exactly what my pack needed as a Luna and I know you will command them with honesty and honour and equality even if I am not here someday"

I don't know why I wanted to hit him all of a sudden. I have this instant urge to hit that devilishly handsome face of his. How dare he talked about leaving me here all by myself? Is he gone mad all of a sudden? Or he is plain insane?

"Don't you dare say this ever again Daniel Kingston or I will kill you myself you know I can" I said. A dozen of emotions have passed his eyes. "I would let you my princess for I am tired now. Tired of this curse. Tired of repeating my mistake again and again." He said softly.

"What you mean again?" I asked confused more than ever. "You will know tonight after the ceremony have patience my little one I will tell you everything just after I crown you as my queen." He said.

And then you are going to think you can leave me not happening mister I will cuff you to bed if I have to but you are not leaving me ever again. Not even in your dreams.

"Come I will dress you up" He said. He picked me up like a little child. My bump was showing now making me look like I am four months pregnant while reality it had been just one. Three more to go. I am going to be huge and I am going to annoy hell of my mate.

"I want chocolate Belgium made dark chocolate and chocolate chip and mint ice cream." He shied and then smiled at me pulling out the dress bought by Destiny and Paige earlier. He also places undergarments for me and black flats. He knows I hate heels now.

"You know for a mate who does not wanted me you know too much about me." I commented. "Oh little one that is where you were wrong I have and always have wanted you by my side. Why did you thought I have taken you that night when you were fourteen?" He asked.

I blushed furiously knowing that night ended in passion when I introduced him to Hunter who was my supposed mate. But he was never been my mate he only wanted me because I was of royal linage. But being with my mate is much much different.

He dressed me in my ceremonial cloths. He loves to dress me in general stealing one or two kisses in the process. Eventually he pulled back and sat me down on the stool in front of the vanity. He slowly brushed my hairs and braided it. He even put small rhinestones in my hair.

"Last thing" he said. I saw his eyes close in concentration and then I saw a faint blue mist arising all over his palm. Then it faded all of a sudden. I gasped as I saw a silver circlet over his palm big enough for my head. "My princess is not complete without her crown."

He placed it over my head and kissed my forehead softly. "Now you are ready to go and take your rightful position as my Luna" He said as we walked out.

Word Count: 1298 Words