Chapter 15

I looked at the window outside. Five days since he told me. Five days since I last talk to him. He is recovering from the loss of his life energy. In a perfect world where Werewolf can exits witches can even a skin walker can well it is not hard to imagine that hybrids exists too. But what was much more interesting that he is warlock. A combination well not so much seen in the population.

I shied as the sun set. I had became a shell of what I was after Daniel had taken me forcefully. I rubbed my chin and sat on my bed. I am to be Luna of the pack and cannot be seen as weak by anyone or anything.

Part of me also concerned about the safety of my pack because of so much unseen forces are at work here. The whole werewolf world would be in danger because of me as I know it.

I looked at me what have I become? What have I made of myself? I am afraid of my own mate and his powers. There is so little I know about him and in two days he will reverse the spell again. And What would I do then live it all again? But even if I was I would be still like this.

Nightmares have been becoming a regular event now. I cannot sleep even one night properly without having one and all the time I end up alone at night like this. Awaken and sad. Daniel was avoiding me after that. Now That I know his secret I know he can reverse the time.

But for some twisted reason his magic does not works on me. I am just waiting for myself to sleep on and wake up on same day that is June 21st the day of the Alpha ball. Sooner or later I have to go back to the date and place and time.

I laid down rubbing my stomach which was acting lately. And it made me fear what if I had conceived his child? I don't know if I have. With those wayward thoughts in my mind I drifted.

I woke up with morning alarm ringing on my face. And it made me realize that He might have been already got his strength back enough to reverse it back to few days.

I wake up only to ran to the bathroom. God morning sickness are the worst part of pregnancy. I unsurprisingly found myself in my room back at castle. That means I have few hours to get this done.

I pulled on a sweat shirt and pants with a hood to cover me fully. And I ran out through the secret passageway of the castle towards the town's pharmacy store. I pick out few pregnancy tests and paid for them. I need to be sure that I am pregnant.

I walked towards a diner and ordered something to eat while I gone to use the bathroom. I prayed that I must not be pregnant. No this is so soon to be pregnant and it was only my second heat. I waited for the test result.

Soon I looked at the sticks horrified all of them said the same thing positive. What I am going to do? Will Daniel accept me as his mate now that I am pregnant with future generation of the pack?

I didn't wasted time once I had paid for the meal. I ran quickly towards Daniel's pack. Mark looked at him and bowed genteelly. "Luna" He said. "Where is he Mark?" She asked. "In his office Luna" She didn't stopped for a moment there and ran inside the door.

I knocked at his office. He was awfully calm for someone who just transformed whole universe and sent it back six days. "Little one how may I be of service?" He asked. I threw the pregnancy test at his face which he stopped in mid air.

"So? You are pregnant you had one night stand with me and you are on heat you get pregnant what can I do?" I was fuming at his casual tone. "At least you accept it is yours after calling me a whore" She spat.

He stood up putting the pregnancy test in his pocket and walked towards me. "I give you Seven days. Seven days before the clock reset and Seven days to make me yours Seven days to convince me that you are a worthy Luna. If you cannot however I will wipe your memory and everything that is related to me ever Amara." He said in a low and deadly tone.

"Challenge accepted good Alpha I make sure you fall for me and you mark me till end of this week." I said as he chuckled. He walked out of the room leaving me alone. I will get him anyhow.

Later I called Mark and chatted about the recent happenings. He was little busy with Lillian and he explained how Daniel can target the area to wipe it off. He chose this one on purpose.

"He threatened me that I will remember nothing next time" Mark Scoffed. "Like he can erase your memory Luna. He cannot there is a limitation to his power and his curse." He said.

"What is this Curse anyway?" I asked. "You better ask Alpha that but I will assure you that it only effects the first born of the Kingston Family and now that you are pregnant with his pup well it will effect it to if not broken." The thought was horrifying enough for me.

"No way My child is going through Some stupid Curse. No way he or she will leave their life mate-less. I will not allow it. I will break the curse. I will even if I have to go through hell and back." I said with Determination.

"I might not want to say that but You will be perfect Luna for us Amy" he used my name first time in years. "Thank you Mark. And make sure you take good care of Lillian or I am the one going to kick your lanky ass" I said and he laughed.

"I am shivering in my boots Luna" He said. "Oh you don't know me yet can you show me the training grounds?" I asked. "Sure Luna but I may warn you it is Alpha's personal time to train. And he doesn't like distraction" He said.

I smiled wickedly. "I think I like that very Much Mark will you help me in training?" I asked innocently. "Sure Luna just make sure Alpha doesn't kill me for looking at you or touching you anyway" Mark gulped nervously.

"He will not I assure you" i said. Still Mark looked unconvinced. I know what i have to do. I will Rile him up too much. Alpha's are possessive by nature but Daniel Kingston is whole other story. And I am have to bring that side of him.

I am going to bring back my good Alpha he might push me away but I have to try at least for my child's sake. I need to make him what he was before not the cold hearted Jerk but My good Alpha who had took care of me.

"Mark If this works the curse will break and You will have your best friend back. He will be again my good alpha as before." I said with determination signing through my eyes.

"I hope so too Luna for his sake and Mine I do miss my best friend. I need my best friend in my life and This pack needs it's proper Alpha." He said looking at me and I nodded. "whatever it takes" I said. "Whatever it takes" He repeated.

Word Count: 1300 words