Chapter 12

I woke up with the beeping alarm clock. My mind greeted me with a sense of de-ja-vu. What is happening again? The castle was hustle bustle with energy. I can see the preparations are going on.

Wait why am I in the castle? I should be with Daniel. I remembered him. He was the last face I saw before I was passed out. Why it is happening again? I looked at a nice omega girl. No I don't believe she is weak because she is an omega.

Well Paige was tilted as Omega and so was Destiny. But look at them now. They are rocking as Luna queens. "Hey Princess" i scowled at the nickname. She just laughed. "You Know Lillian how much i hate that name?" I asked.

"Very much but that what's friends are for aren't they to tease the shit out of you" She replied giggling. "So why aren't you getting ready?" She asked suddenly. "Getting ready for what exactly?" I asked.

"The Alpha Ball Silly" She said. "the what?" I did a double take. "The Alpha ball you were suppose to attended you are almost nineteen remember? They will ask your hand in marriage all the alpha's or you forgot already" She asked.

This can't be. No this cannot be I already have lived through this day. Not once but twice. But the question is how and why? But maybe I was just dreaming yes that is a possibility unless I am going crazy.

"What is the date today?" I asked. "It's June 21st the summer Solstice." She said conforming the date on which the ball was supposed to be held. Or was holding. So was it all a dream?

"Come on do you want help in getting ready?" She asked politely. "No I will manage you go and beautify yourself and meet me downstairs. How about that?" I asked and she nodded politely.

Now If I want to get some answers I have to get them now or else I will go crazy. Well I am going crazy anyway. Do hell with It I think it was all but a dream. I walked inside the room feeling still awfully tired as If I have ran a marathon.

Celine

Celine...

No answer. Looks like she had blocked me too. I looked at the grey dress in my wardrobe. I remember buying it for the ball. Yes I don't like all those puffy ball gowns so this is what had caught my eye.

I turned up the heat adjusting the temperature. I felt relax under the shower. All my worries seems to melt away. I walked to my mirror and almost gasped there it was the bit mark on my shoulder and arm. I looked down at my leg. And there was one more.

Then I suddenly realised. It was not a dream. It was real. It was all real. Because I would have been healed and those marks should never have been there. No, so the question is how it is happening?

Is it a dream? Am I still asleep and imagining it. But it feels so real the hot and cold I can feel it all. Then maybe just may be I travelled back in time living the same day again and again?

No that is ridiculous. But then again what if I did? So the question is how did I did it? I don't have this power. In fact no one should have this kind of power it could create paradox. It is not good.

And No werewolf possess this power. Only wizards can possess such kind of power. So was someone intentionally messing with me? I need to find out and soon and maybe just maybe only one person can answer those questions for me. Sadly he is not here right now.

Daniel get ready you have lots of answering to do and you ain't going to get away from me this easily baby. I walked down elegantly. I already had heard abut his coming to the alpha ball. Now it is the right time to confront him.

I saw he was talking to Alpha Shawn Dawson. And Mark was listening to them attentively. Good he thinks he can fool me like this. Suddenly Mark's eyes snapped as if he was searching for something or someone.

Then his eyes met mine and turned dark. He walked towards me. Why he is angry at me? Who pissed in his cereal? He came close and I maintained my cold demeanour.

He suddenly swept passed beside me and I saw he was heading towards Lillian. She was dancing and laughing with her childhood crush. Oh no she is in for a great surprise.

Mark suddenly got beside her and pulled her to him. Before she can think even about the situation he kissed her. And what happened next surprised me even more. She slapped him.

Everyone looked at them. The music stopped. Mark looked at me wide eyed and I just smiled at him. "Who fucking give you permission to kiss me in middle of all fucking people?" Lillian spat angrily.

"Oh baby why should I don't kiss what is mine?" he asked rather startled and amused at Lillian's outburst. "I am no one's I am not a property. Got it you should have thought that before kissing that slut" She spat angrily. Oh oh everyone is watching.

"No here baby please can't we just settle this elsewhere?" He pleaded. It was like seeing Destiny and Xander all over again. It was fun. A chuckled escaped my lips and cold blue eyes met mine. Amusement danced in those eyes I learned to love so much now.

"Mark you should apologize to your mate" I said. "He is not my mate. I don't want a womanizer pig as my..." he pulled her and kissed her again and lots of awwwss are heard through the crowd. Dramatic people.

"You are saying something love?" Mark asked and Lillian flushed at that. He picked her up bridal style and ran out of there doing god knows what. But I think I have pretty good idea what is going to happen next and I can expect nephew or niece in coming days.

I once again looked at Daniel and Alpha Dawson who had an amazed look in his eyes. He came towards me to ask me for a dance which I accepted. I wonder why Daniel is not hulking out right now.

Oh right he have more control on his wolf then his wolf has on him. I watched him trying to control his breathing. Oh no he is getting mad. Well that is what I need him to be mad and raging.

He suddenly looked at me with dark eyes and a painful expression caught his eyes. Now or never. I softly pressed my lips on Alpha's Dawson's Cheek in order to rile him up. But he didn't came in my direction he just rush away into the opposite one.

Damn this was not suppose to happen.

Word Count: 1177 words