Chapter 33

He walked through the garden in front of the castle. "where are we going?" I asked. "You will see soon enough" He said as we reached to the back wall of the castle. He closed his eyes and some kind of strange bubble encased us. I touched it and it was fluffy like clouds.

He opened his eyes and pulled me to him. "Now we are all alone and invisible to the world around us little one. And tonight I have you for me all mine." He said possessively. "All yours" I repeated shyly. Why it feels like the first time when every time and most of the time when I look at him all I want to do is jump on his bones.

He looked at me and tilted my face up so I was looking at his eyes directly. "I can feel them you know the sparks and all the pleasure which touch of your skin causes to mine." He said. Oh my poor poor Daniel.

"And nothing in this world can ever compare to this feeling mate. I am never ever going to exchange this feeling for anything ever again" He kissed my forehead as the bubble busted and we were standing at a familiar place.

"The tree house how did you?" But my eyes died down when he turned on the lights. It was all encased with fairy lights and flower petals. And in the corner of it lied a small canopy bed with round mattress. Also decorated with flowers, It was all very beautiful. The whole tree house was decorated in red tings of it spread throughout it.

"I know I should have done this before but I was making it well parts of it for us. A getaway destination when life becomes too much for us to bear. A place to escape from our reality, a gift of my love and devotion to you my little one." He said and I almost cried at the sight. He made it for me. He made it himself. Oh Daniel how thoughtful of you.

I saw little lights smoking all over candles burned inside the closed petals of flowers which seems to be floating off in air. A perfect illusion. He pulled me to his chest and by back hit his chest hard. "Happy birthday my love" His voice sent shiver down my spine.

He slipped something on my ring finger. "A promise ring for the promise of my love surrounding you like this forever." He said. His voice was silvery beautiful and calm.

Happy memories yes we are making some of our own kind of happy memories but a fear of this happiness slipping away had made me grip him tighter. "No thoughts tonight my princess for tonight just belong to you and me." He kissed me softly.

His lips molding over mine, His hand stroked the skin of my neck over his mark which send all kind of euphoric feeling around my body.

I saw his eyes turn dark and I bet mine look the same. A sense of primal urges awakening something deep within. I moved back and pulled the dress off my shoulders and let it pool over my feet. "beautiful" He said pulling me to him again.

He kissed me harder this time pushing me against one of the wall of the house. The wood felt cold beneath my skin and his lips warmed myself up. He kissed my jaw and tailed kisses up to my mark. He sucked on my skin making me cry out in pleasure. It is more than I can take.

He moved back satisfied at my dazed state. His predatory gaze said only one thing tonight you are just mine. He shuffled off his shirt followed by his trousers until he was standing in absolutely nothing and his desire clearly evident in certain part of his anatomy.

He wants me. This beautiful man is mine. He kissed me again this time it was not soft. His one hand pin mine above my head and another softly stroke my nipples till they stood up to his attention.

He reached further grazing his slightly elongated nails over my stomach and navel and down as his mouth work its way into my neck. He stroke my thighs reaching in between them. By now I was wet beyond imagination. I wanted him all of him.

No words exchanged between us. Nothing but the darkness and dim lights and silence, our breaths is and our moans are only thing that can be heard in exchange.

He touched my wet folds with his fingers parting them and slipping one of the fingers inside and then pulling out adding another while his thumb rolled one oh so sensually on my swollen nub. I tilted my neck for him to have better excess of my sweet spot. All I can think about was his hot mouth and his fingers, doing things to me.

He stopped suddenly when I was on brink of my orgasm and that made me groan. He didn't gave me a chance to complain as his hands reached my hips and he squeezed them He pulled me up and threw me on the bed his mouth met mine again, he nibbled on my lower lip as he keep kneading my breast with both of his hand.

His mouth met my erect nipple and his teeth grazed upon the sensitive bud making me gasp. His mouth suckled at it and he let a satisfied groan as my hand pulled him closer. I about to reach for him when he pushed my hand back and growled in warning, I know he was in charge this time and I was just to take pleasure surrender myself to him fully.

He moved down again separating my wet folds with his hands and putting his mouth over it. I cried as his tongue flicked across my nub and he dipped it in my wet folds. I almost came then and there. But he prolonged my orgasm. Making me cry again and then finally he let me come and I did came hard against his mouth. It was the hardest orgasm I ever had, My body was still shaking from it. He looked into my eyes smiling.

He had me as he liked it. But he was not done yet I don't know how much my body can take right now. He touched nape of my neck over his mark and traced his mark making me shudder and wet again. He knows his effect over me and was not afraid to use it when he wanted to. He held my arms again with one hand and parted my clenched thighs with another. He kept it parted with his knees as his mouth met my mark.

I felt him entering me. I was already sore and I cried as he bucked his hips and thrust harshly inside of me. I bit on his shoulder to keep me from screaming. He growled lowly in appreciation as he kept moving in and out of me.

He pulled out and pushed his hands underneath me so that my hips were raised and thrust roughly in me again. I held the sheets as pleasurable moans escaped my mouth. He keep moving in and out of me roughly. I feel my belly muscles clench and tighten and I had another orgasm hit me.

He moved slowly again building me up. I don't know if I can have another orgasm again. He kissed my lips leaving my hips his fingers entangled with mine. "I love you" He said softly looking into my eyes. "I love you" I told him. He keep on thrusting and with the last few he came together with me.

He fell back on the bed exhausted. His head was on my belly. He smells like sex and me I like that on him. It was blissful oblivion. I didn't wanted it to end but all the good thing must end. And in my case it always ended up tragically. I didn't know when I had fell asleep because he was so much warm to resist the urge after the rough love making.

But next day was another rude awakening for me as when I woke up I found his gone again. Like four years before he left me alone. He left me all by myself. And his crown and his locket with a letter addressed to me.

When I opened the letter it said...

I am sorry but I couldn't live in hiding forever... It is something I need to do... I promised to love you forever and I do mate I love you more than anything in this world and as I said you come before anything and I am doing this for us...

Forgive me Little one

Yours always

Your good Alpha

I crumbled the note and threw it in fire he left me alone again at the same place. As four years ago.

I told you to watch your back...

Word count: 1506 Words