Part 3 (Jiper)

A/N Sorry if I haven't uploaded yet I'm just waiting for the 5 view rule I have. If you don't know it yet, its where I have to have at least 5 views on every chapter before I upload a new one! Thanks for the support Greekies!

Jiper P.O.V.

*Zeus Cabin*

"Jason? Where did you put my Fanny Pack?" Piper called from behind the Zeus statue that Jason hated so much.

"It's right here Pipes! Next to your suitcase," Jason said, gesturing to Piper's magenta suitcase with the word, "Beauty" on it, and with fun stickers all over it.

"Thanks, Jase!" Piper exclaimed, giving Jason kiss on the cheek & then proceeding to add toothbrushes to her tie-dyed fanny pack.

They-being Jason and Piper-had already discussed assumptions about who would bring what before this. Jason has suspected that Will would bring all of the medical supplies like sunscreen, bug spray, aloe, and bandages. Piper had assumed that Annabeth and Percy would bring all of the weapons, just in case of an attack, of course, they always played defense. Piper and Jason both heavily agreed that Leo would bring all of the "party things". They also both believed that Hazel and Frank (mostly Hazel) would bring all of the extra things that they may or may not need such as, rainjackets, towels, and drawing supplies.

"So we have everything when it comes to clothing, right Sparky?" Piper asked while looking over at Jason's orange splattered purple suitcase that had the words, "Leader of Equality" on it.

"Yes, I triple checked both of our suitcases and I'm pretty we have everything, but I'm not so sure about your fanny pack, I haven't checked it yet," Jason replied while looking at Piper's kaleidoscope eyes, which were a lovely shade of violet at the moment.

"Well, right now I only have hairclips and toothbrushes in it, could you fly me over to the nearest convenience store so I can grab everything else we need?" Piper askes while pulling out 2 00 dollar bills out from her jean short's pocket.

"Of course. I'll fly you over to a convenience store I saw near here, but must curious, where did you get the money from? Jason asked while looking skeptically at the hundred dollar bills.

"You've forgotten already? Maybe those hits to the head are getting to you. Well, after Leo came back, the gods granted us a wish, that we never had, of course, so now every time we need money, it'll appear someplace convenient... well, most of the time at least. Plus Hades gave Nico a bit of money," Piper informed Jason while brushing out her hair so it doesn't get that tangy after the flight.

"Oh yeah! I remember now!" Jason exclaimed.

"Great!Ready to go Jason?" Piper asked already walking out the door.

"Yeah! Let's go Beauty Queen!" Jason said, then he flew Piper and himself up into the clouds, but still close enough to the ground that they were able to see the buildings.

"There's one! Piper yelled excitedly as she spotted a convivence store.

"Okay, let's go in," Jason said as he slowly let go of his harnesses on the wind.

Once they were back on the ground, Piper pulled a list from her back pocket.

"Oh wow, Pipes you've got a list. I just expected you to go wot the flow," Jason said as they walked through the automatic doors

"Well yeah, I expected that too. But I learned I had to be more organized as an ex-praetor of New Rome had taught me" Piper replied to Jason"

"Aww, thanks Pipes!" Jason said then he asked, then he asked, "what's the first thing on the list?"

"Haie elastics," Piper said while walking over to the aisle with hair supplies in it.

"What can I do to help?" Jason asked.

"Well..." Piper started to say, and then ripped her list neatly in half, "You could go get these things, could you get them in packs of eight or ten please, them meet me at the checkout area? Piper asked sweetly with 0 charmspeak.

"Yes am'am Beauty Queen

Jason said in mock-salute and went to go look for the items on his list while Piper just smiled and shook her head before going off looking of the things on her list.

. . . . . . . ______________ . . . . . . .____________. . . . . . .______________

Once they had found everything, Piper paid for the items. The items they got included hair elastics hairclips, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, tooth floss, razors, mouthwash, lotion, moisturizer, hair gel, and other things the thought might be needed on the trip. Then Jason flew them back to camp and into the Zeus Cabin."

"Will all of this fit into your rather small fanny pack?" Jason asked, wondering of supplies like Piper's could fit 3 full store bags worth of supplies.

"It should fit, I got this fanny pack from a closet in the Aphrodite Cabin labeled "Magical objects," I asked some of my siblings what it did, and they said the fanny pack is endless -but obviously you can get your things back, don't worry Jase- after all, I've tried using it a few times and it worked. In the end, I thought it'd be quite useful for this trip," Piper explained to her very confused boyfriend

"Akright, I guess, whatever you say, Pipes," Jason said while he watched Piper put everything into the "magical endless fanny pack."

"Awesome! I'm finally done with this wretched packing, I'm guessing that since were done and pour cabins have nothing to do for now. do you wanna go spy on Will and Nico?" Piper said with a knowing smirk on her face and her kaleidoscope eyes a dark orange making her look even more mischievous.

"You know I do Beauty Queen!" Jason said happily ad he walked -read skipped happily- out the door of the Zeus cabin to go to Cabin 13, with Piper hot on his trail, giggling at her boyfriend's strange / crazy / joyous / adorable / hilarious behavior she had grown to be used to ever since Will and Nico got together. After all, Jason was one of the biggest fanboys of Solangelo, right up there with Percy and the entire Apollo cabin.

A/N The directions to get to the book I keep on mentioning are... >got to Wattpad > go to search > type in, "GreekGirl07" > Go to people > click on "GreekGirl07" > Go to my page and click on, "works" and you'll find it there.

Oh, and BTW I'll be posting the luggage pictures soon, don't worry