Part 1 (Solangelo)

A/N Hey Greekies! in case you haven't noticed yet, this story was first published in a different book as a small series, I recently changed it since it was getting too long, so here I am! If you want to check out all the other one-shots I did in my other book, go to my homepage and the book is titled, "The seven ships, Fierrochase, Solangelo & Blitzstone Stuff"

Solangelo P.O.V.

*In the Hades Cabin*

"What did you talk me into again, Will?" Nico asked his one and only significant annoyance.

"Well, because of my absolute beauty and charm" Nico rolled his eyes at this statement but was still smiling, " I talked you into going on a fun vacation with the 7 and Calypso" Will replied with a gigantinourmous grin on his freckled and tanned face.

"Ok, but why aren't Reyna and Rachel coming?" Nico asked he was actually curious as to why their favorite praetor and Oracle weren't going on this "fun" vacation.

"Actually it is because they had something planned for the two weeks we were going on vacation so they couldn't come" Will explained, right before tripping over his suitcase, they were packing for their vacation at the moment.

"Where are we going again?" Nico asked as he was looking through his closet, which now had some color in it other than black thanks to Will

"We're going to Siesta Key, Florida" replied Will, who was getting slightly annoyed because of Nico's questions.

"Alright, but who organized this trip again?" Nico asked, yet again, now semi-suspicious

"Don't worry, it was me, Annabeth, and Jason. Not Leo, Percy, or Hazel," Will said, now Nico was being the significant annoyance

"Wait you think I don't trust HAZEL?" Nico said with much passion, this was his sister after all.

"Being your boyfriend, I know, that you know, that you don't necessarily trust Hazel with the 'advanced' subject of vacationing", Will said in a matter of faculty voice.

"Yeah, I guess that's true", Nico said while trying to find something that wasn't back in his closet so that he wouldn't be extremely hot in what was nicknamed, "The Sunny State".

"Ok, so you need to bring, a sense of color, positivity, 7 shirts, 7 shorts, 10 underpants, 7 shirts for nighttime, and 7 pants for nighttime", Will said while Nico packed the things he needed.

"Really Will? A sense of color and positivity?" Nico said while packing 3 orange camp tees (courtesy of Will) and 4 sleeveless black shirts.

"Yes 'a sense of color and positivity', since you have barely any we need to find a way to dig it out and bring it along", Will said, while packing 7 sky blue shorts. "Oh yeah! How could I have forgotten!" Will exclaimed, "You need to bring at least 2 swimsuits"

"We're going swimming?" Nico groaned, he hated showing his chest out in public.

"Yes we're going swimming, the sun is going to do well with restoring your olive complexion, but if you're really that insecure about showing your chest you can borrow one of my swim shirts," Doctor Solace said as he was packing the medical supplies and rechecking/restoring the demigod first aid kit.

"Why do we need 27 bottles of sunscreen?" Nico asked as he added the final pieces of clothing to his black suitcase with small silver and white skulls on it.

"Because besides Leo, everybody else going on this trip is not sunburn-proof. Also since I'm the doctor of this trip I have to be able to be prepared for anything medical-related, and since you and the 7 are going on this trip, a LOT of accidents are going to happen", Will said putting his medical supplies into his blue suitcase, which had a big yellow sun on it and read, "sunshine", then he thought twice about it and put it in his medical backpack that has a red cross on it and said, "solace."

Nico went up to Will, put his chin on Will's shoulder and whispered, "Are you done yet amore?"

"Yes now I am Nico"

"Can we cuddle?"

"It's 89 degrees Fahrenheit outside, but of course I'll cuddle with you".