Part 12 On the Plane Pt 2/ First Day in Miami

A/N This was way longer than I intended it to be! As always, thank you guys for reading my story, and any help, advice, praise, ideas, criticism, or just you yapping in the comments will be read and greatly appreciated. If you guys have an awesome scene in your head you would like to see, you have an OC you want to include, or you want a monster/other characters to pop up in my story. Please let me know! This story doesn't have a structured plot, and I remind you this isn't an action book, it mostly fluffs. So I won't have a ton of fighting or angst.

Eventually, Percy finished his pretty decent face and wanted to sit by Annabeth against he screeched, "Annabeeeeeeth I wanna come back!~"

Annabeth looked up from arguing with Will about shopping areas and sighed, "Seaweed Brain, it's been 15 minutes are you sure you're done?

"Yes," Percy said.

"Please!" Nico said, "I want Will back, please! I can't take it anymore!"

Will chuckled and said, "Alright alright you two, I need a nap anyways," 

They swapped spots and Will immediately fell asleep, leaving Nico to listen to his music and draw. 

Percy asked Annabeth what time it would be when they landed. 

"It'd probably be at around 1:50 ish," Annabeth said while writing down a few things. 

"What're you writing?" Percy asked, looking over to where Annabeth was jotting down a few things.

"Oh, just a schedule of sorts. Here, this is what it says," Annbveth said reading the list aloud, "Today, hotel check-in, beach, Mira Five Stars. Day 2, beach, Glass & Vine, souvenir shopping, Fratellino Ristorante, spa. Day 3 beach, Root & Bone, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, walk around the city, Sapore di Mare, beach," 

"Wow, you already have today ad the next two days to go!" Percy said, then kissed her forehead and muttered, "That's my WiseGirl."

While Annabeth and Percy were talking, Hazel was colouring and Frank was, well, Frank was being her helper.

"Frank, could you give me the yellow?" Hazel asked Frank, she was working on a simple drawing she asked Nico to draw. Ever since Will found out that Nico could draw, he wondered if it was a Hades-Child trait, he stole one of Nico's drawings and asked Hazel to colour it, ever since Nico and Hazel had become a sort of a tag-team, Nico draws, while Hazel colours.

After a bit of colouring, Hazel told Frank, "Hey Frank, could you please put this I'm my bag for me? My hand kinda hurts."

FRank being sweet did it for her and when he came back up Hazel snuggled into him (this is so freaking cringy I am SO sorry I can't even) when Frank looked down, he saw that Hazel had fallen asleep, "Night Hazy," he whispered before drifting off to sleep as well.

The rest of the plane ride was rather peaceful, no bumps or screaming demigods, once the plane started to land though, was when Percy started freaking out.

"ANNABETH?! WHY ID IT DOING THAT?!" Percy screeched, talking about vertigo he go when the plane started to land.

"Percy, this is NORMAL," Annabeth said highly exasperated, she hadn't thought Percy would be this scared over a plane, he rode on the Argo II for goodness sakes!

When the plane landed, was when Will woke up.

"Wait what's going on?" Will muttered taking off his eye mask, "We're here already?"

Nico rolled his eyes and got his and Will's things from the top bunk thingy of the plate, "Yes sunshine, we're here, and we're also the first ones out of the plane, so if you would, help me get the thing off."