Part 7 The Airport Part One

A/N Hullo! Wow! 2 updates on two stories in two days!?!?!? I'm on a roll! Per usual, if you'd like me to change anything, add anything, or want a character to be in the story or just whatever, please tell me in the comments or PM me!

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters, but the story plot is MINE fight me!

8:00 AM

"Oh, I just realized an easier way we could've cleaned out the bus! I'm sorry I didn't think of it before," Hazel said quietly once everybody got situated and was waiting in line to go get checked for metal, water, food, and such things that airport protocol checks for.

"what's that better way?" Annabeth asked, even if she did already know the answer.

"Well I could've tried to make the gems go back in the earth," Hazel said nervously.

Everyone murmured, "Oh yeah"s and "why didn't I think of that"s. Annabeth just smiled and said, "I thought you'd say that but it's okay, everybody makes mistakes sometimes." Annabeth thought for a moment then added, " Well, those gems must've been worth a lot though, the camp can use it to get money, so I'm partially glad you didn't send them back into the earth:

Hazel smiled gratefully at Annabeth,  who in turn, smiled warmly back. Percy then looked at Annabeth and sai, "You know what Annabeth, with all of your warlike stances, a smile changes your face,"

"Oh, really Percy? In a good or a bad way?" Annabeth inquired looking sternly at her new fiance

Percy just kissed her and said "you guess"

Annabeth heard a strange noise that was somewhere between a gurgle, a squeal, and a scream and turned around to see Jason, Piper, and Will making those... noises and flapping their arms like birds.

"Looks like we have some fans Wise Girl," Percy said to which Annabeth replied, "yeah, seems like we do..."

Once they got to the front of the line, the woman standing there asked, "How many?"

With former praetoring skills, Jason was the best at talking formally, so the group had silently agreed he would be the one to talk.

"10 people ma'am," Jason replied

Without even blinking, the woman asked, "May I have the passports please?" So Jason handed her the 10 passports.

"Annabeth Chase?" she asked

"That would be me," Annabeth replied and got her passport back then waited on the other side of the woman for the others.

"Frank Zhang?"

Frank timidly raised his hand, retrieved his passport and pulled his suitcase over with Annabeth.

"Percy Jackson?" 

"Right here!" Percy yelled happily and went over to an exasperated Annabeth

The woman called everybody's name and once everybody was on the other side of her she turned around and asked, "Did you not recognize me? Just because I am not by the hearthside and camp half-blood, does not mean you shouldn't know who I am"

"Wait a moment!" Nico exclaimed, then bowed his head in respect, "Hestia, goddess of the hearth and home."

"Thank you, Nico. All of you are going traveling, correct?" Hestia asked

"Yes, ma'am"s and "yes"s could be heard.

"As a gift from myself, I would like to help you feel at home anywhere you go," Hestia said, then made a bead, personalized for each demigod, appear and float to designated demigods. "These beads that you will put on your camp necklaces, are enchanted. Once you whisper the word, "Oikos" to your bead A/N Oikos in the ancient Greek word that roughly means home it will magically bring you the thing that reminds you home to you,"

Each demigod caught each bead from the air and put it on their camp necklaces A/N Camp Jupiter campers had honorary Camp Half-Blood necklaces as well 

Annabeth's bead was grey with a dark blue imprint of an owl on it with the initials A.C. Percy's bead was dark blue with a gray imprint of beach waves and had the initials P.J. Calypso's bead was green with an orange flower engraved on it with the initial C. Leo's bead was orange with a green hammer engraved with the initials, L.V. Nico's bead was black with a yellow skull and had the initials N.D.A. Will's bead was yellow with a black outline of a sun on it with the initials W.S. Piper's bead was magenta with a light blue imprint of a heart with the initials P.M.L. Jason's bead was light blue with a magenta lightning bolt on it with the initials J.G. Frank's bead was red with a purple engraving of a bow and arrow on it and the initials F.Z. Hazel's bead was purple with a real red gem (3D people) with the engraved initials H.L.

"Those of you who have lost mortal parent, and miss that parent," Hestia briefly gained at Jason, then continued, please step forward so I may explain a power your bead holds."

Hazel, Frank, Nico, and Leo all stepped forward. After a moment, Jason hesitantly stepped forward as well, much to everyone's surprise.

"Your beads hold the power for you to bring the ghost of your parents, with all of their good memories, back. But only 7 times can this happen for each of you. You must tell the bead, "Pneuma μάνα" A/N Roughly translates to mother ghost and it shall bring your mother to you," Hestia explained then added smiling, "you may think this has nothing to do with my domain,  and so I have no control over this, but listen now. One thing that makes a home, home, is knowing you have a beloved person, usually a parent, waiting there for you."

All of the demigods who stood forward, stepped back, except for Hazel, she asked, "Why does my bead have an ancient gem on it, rather than an engraving?"

"Oh, so you are observant as Hecate has informed me. Since I have mentioned Hecate, I presume you know that this is a gift from her. Since you have at least learned to control your enchanting powers, every time you touch your gem and whisper, 'advocabit Hecate' A/N This is rough Latin for I summon Hecate it will take you to her, and she will train you further in her realm, so you can become stronger," Hestia explained then said, "The mist isn't going to hold the mortals' attention for much longer, I wish all of you safe travels" Hestia then disappeared leaving only the smell of the hearth, and a different woman in her place.

"Well that was interesting," WIll said, then said in a more stern voice, "but we have to go or else we MAY miss our flight, let's move."

"Will? are you aware that our flight is in 4 HOURS? At 12 O'CLOCK PM.? Jason asked.

"Yes but it's always better to be early than late, plus, then we can look around the airport," Will explained

"And we have to go through all of that strange airport machinery," Nico added in trying to back up his boyfriend

"Alright then, let's go to where they check for food, drink, and weapons. Ours is undetectable by mortals of course," Annabeth sated, then lead the rest of the demigods to that area.

A/N Alright Greekies! If you liked that! Please tell me! If you didn't, tell me what I should change! If you guys want to add anything or see any mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me in the comments or PM me!