Part 5 (Solangelo and Frazel)

A/N Hi Greekies! I'm finally back! But would you guys like to see this story go on? Tell me to go on! or Scrap it! in the comments, and please tell me recommendations of what you want to happen next!

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Rick Riordan, but the storyline belongs to me!

In the Big House

When Will and Nico went into one of the big house rooms to look for Frank and Hazel after cuddling, they were greeted by a remarkably surprising sight.

Frank and Hazel were on one of the beds reading peacefully, while two suitcases, one of them red saying, "Peace", and the other one purple with the print of a 2-d diamond on it that ad the word, "Gem" on it. There was also a jam-packed school backpack that was purple and it had gem patches all over it.

"Wow! You guys look pretty situated," said a smiling Will.

"Well, it probably wasn't always like this was it Frank?" asked a highly suspicious Nico

"Yeah it wasn't, from the way Hazel was acting, you'd think we were going on a year-long quest, Frank told the gay couple

"wait, what did Hazel do?" Will asked with a puzzled expression on his face

"I was running around the room packing more things than needed and having a mental breakdown," Hazel said her cheeks flushed with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"O it's fine Hazel, everybody get's worried every once in a while. I'm actually really curious as to what's in your backpack tough," Nico asked in the brotherly tone he reserved for Hazel.

"Well," Hazle said getting off of her bed and walking to the backpack"I've beach towels, extra bags, and purses, those little headrest thingies for the plane ride, walkie talkies, headbands, chapstick, books, colored pencils, coloring books, pens, notepads, and oh! Would you look at that, Dad left some money here in my wallet he got me!" Hazel said happily then she added, "I left the second pocket empty so should the occasion arise, we have some extra room for when we buy things"

"Wow, and here I thought I overpacked on medical supplies," Will started to say, then was cut off by Hazel who sais, "O yeah! How could I have forgotten!"

She then ran to one of the closets, and brought out 5 ponchos and 5 thin rain jackets, "I heard that every day, Jupiter lets off some steam an makes it rain on Florida. All the mortals though, I've heard they believe it's because Florida has a hot climate, and there's an ocean next to it," Hazel explained, the proceeded to stuff all od the rainwear into the backpack. 

"Hazel, sis, do you think that bag is going to break eventually?" Nico asked

"Hazel already added a spell on it. She found the spell in one of the boos in the Hecate Cabin. I forgot the name of it though," Frank replied, looking up from his book.

Hazel nodded in agreement while getting back onto the bed and picking up the book she was reading before her brother and his boyfriend interrupted her.

 "I guess they're fine. Nico let's go back to Cabin 13 and keep on doing what we were doing before we got here? Please?" Will asked Nico while walking to the door.

"Hole up Will, one second," Nico said and walked over to the bed and asked Frank and Hazel what each of them was reading.

How To Survive Hot Weather For Dummies

and

How to Survive Beaches For Idiots