Part 2 (Percabeth)

A/N Thanks for all of the support Greekies! Remember, if you would like to see anything happen, or would like to change anything, please tell me in the comments!

Percabeth P.O.V.

*In the Poseidon Cabin*

"Annabeth!?" Percy yelled from the bathroom

"Yes, Percy?!" Annabeth yelled back from her bed, well the bed she slept in (unless she was sleeping in Percy's bed) while she was in the Poseidon Cabin... where she slept quite often.

"Where did you put my favorite swim shirt?" Percy asked, still yelling while digging through the bathroom cabinet.

"You mean the one that is blue with a golden trident on it?" Annabeth questioned

"Yeah, that one!"

"I've already put it in your blue suitcase that has a trident on it and has the word, 'Sea' on it," Annabeth yelled back while packing her suitcase. Annabeth's suitcase was grey with an owl on it with the word "Wise" towards the bottom.

"Alright, and since you're over there, do you have the extra daggers?" Percy asked once he had gotten out of the bathroom. Percy didn't want his future finance, or his friends, to get hurt on this vacation.

"Yeah I've got them, I put them in my purse," Annabeth replied gesturing to her over-the-shoulder, blue-grey bag.

"Great! Now please remind me what we need to bring on this vacation? I want to make sure I'm prepared for anything this time,'' Percy asked, he had conveniently lost the list they had made a while ago.

"I have the list right here!" Annabeth said happily holding the list triumphantly. Even though Percy never mentioned it, she knew what he was talking about the list they made. It was a little thing they had with each other- they could understand what the other was trying to say, even without the other saying it.

"Thanks! Could you read it aloud for me so that I know if I have forgotten anything?" Percy asked while trying to fit more water toys into his suitcase.

"Okay let's see... we need 7 outdoor shirts, 7 outdoor pants,-preferably shorts-, 7 sleeping outfits, 10 undergarments, and weapons, which I added on 7 minutes ago," Annabeth read while Percy was checking his suitcase.

"Alright. I think I have everything- plus I brought all the beach and pool supplies" Percy said grinning while looking over at all of the inflatables and water guns he stuffed into his suitcase.

"I thought Leo was bringing all of the 'supplies'" Annabeth said, adding quotations around "supplies".

"We both are I think. I'm just bringing extra stuff for water fun. I bet Leo is brining stuff for land fun." Percy informed ANnnabeth while zipping up his very full suitcase.

"Uh, huh, "Annabeth said in a singsong voice, "this is going to be an action-packed, 2-week vacation isn't it?" Annabeth said suspiciously while adding the last of the weapons to her purse. These weapons included, a bracelet that turned into a knife, a necklace that turned into a sword (MCGA flashbacks anyone?) and a ring that turned into a dagger.

"It's not like we're doing anything dangerous Wise-Girl, well besides my inflatable war tank with detachable water guns on the sides, there's nothing really dangerous," Percy whined, "Are you done yet?" he then asked.

"Yes Seaweed brain, I'm done now" Annabeth replied smirking while snapping her purse close, "What would you like to do now?"

"Can we go to the lake?" Percy asked, giving Annabeth his famous baby-seal eyes.

"B-but P-Percy!" Annabeth stuttered trying to find the right words to tell, "the naiads hate me because they have really big crushes on you an-" she was cut off by Percy kissing her and then he whispered, "You already know this Annabeth, I love you and only you"

" Alright Percy, " Annabeth said finally

" Great, I know this spot where it's completely isolated, and I've even asked the naiads not to go there, " Percy whispered as he took Annabeth's hand and led her to the door

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After walking a bit through the woods ( they are unharmed because the monsters are terrified of the great Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase ) to get to the spot.

It was a little bit like a small beach you could say

"OMGS!!! Percy! It's beautiful! " Annabeth said happily before she kissed Percy and ran to the shore to dip her feet in the water and search for seashells

Percy just smiled as he watched his girlfriend, completely carefree, smiling as she looked around at the beautiful scenery, and he sat down in the sand.

After a few minutes of this Percy got up and said, " Annabeth? Could you come over here please?"

"Sure Percy! " Annabeth said walking over to where Percy was standing

Percy got down on one knee and pulled out a beige velvet box, at this motion, Annabeth dropped her seashells as her hands flew to cover her open mouth.

"Annabeth Chase, when I first laid my eyes on you I thought you looked like a princess with your golden curls and grey eyes, when we went on our first quest together and got stuck in that trailer with Grover, that was the first time I really got to know you and it was when our love started to blossom. I declined immortality for you and I don't regret it to this day. When you went to go destroy Arachne, I was devastated by the thought of you getting harmed. When you fell into Tartarus, I came after you so that I could try to protect you even in the darkest of times, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. Annabeth Chase, will you be with me forever may death pull us apart, and maybe not even then will we be separated, Annabeth Chase will you become Annabeth Jackson and marry me? "

" YES!!!" Squealed Annabeth as Percy slid the ring onto her left ring finger and they kissed, modesty speaking, it was the best beach kiss ever

A/N Don't worry Greekies, it's not over yet. If you were wondering what the ring looked like, it was kind of a combination of these four rings, obviously taking out some details and adding some, but you guys can pick out what you want the ring to look like. If you guys have some types of descriptions of the ring you imagined, I'll try my best to add it in the next chapters. (LOL sorry it isn't showing here, the pictures can be found on my other story though, the one I mentioned in Chapter 1)