Chapter 10

"Morning, love," I heard a husky voice say. I smiled as I felt the soreness in my limbs....and other areas. I opened my eyes to meet those mesmerizing grey ones that belonged to the man I had come to love deeply.

"Morning, Dax," I said groggily. I observed his sexy bare chest, remembering clearly the events that took place last night.

"Sleep well, bella?" he asked, leaning down and kissing my bare shoulder.

"Best sleep I've had in a while, Dax," I said, biting my lip at the tingling sensation that his lips left on my shoulder.

"Glad, love," he murmured.

"Good thing the rooms are sound-proof," I smirked. Dax chuckled.

"Yes. I want those sexy moans of yours to be only for my ears," he said, kissing my cheek. I couldn't prevent the burning of my cheeks, making Dax chuckle even more.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking away.

"Ten minutes before you're gonna want to wake the pack house up for their first day of training," Dax said, caressing the area where his mark would be. He hadn't yet marked me, telling me he wanted that moment to be special. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thanks for waking me up, babe," I said.

"I didn't want to. You look even more angelic sleeping. I will never get tired of waking up next to you," he said, planting a kiss on my head.

"I love you," I murmured, closing my eyes and enjoying the comfort and calmness his touch brought me.

"I love you, too, Al," he stated, kissing my lips softly. "Now, I'll let you get dressed for their doom," he chuckled. I winked at him and got up, not bothering to cover my bare body. I made my way into the bathroom and quickly hopped into the shower. I was out in record time. I dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth quickly. I went back into the room just as the door to my room opened, revealing a dripping wet Dax with only a towel on his hips.

"Sexy," I said, going toward him as he closed the door and walked forward. I kissed him softly, his breath having a minty taste.

"Only for you," he whispered, biting my lower lip softly. We got dressed into matching work out clothes: grey muscle shirts and black basketball shorts. I put on my grey running shoes and he slipped on his black ones. I went to my bag and took out my megaphone, handing Dax some plugs. I put on some plugs myself, too. I took out my special markers and slipped them in my pocket. I made my way out, Dax following behind with a hand on my hip. I got to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and spatula. We made our way outside and rang my favorite alarm, banging the pan quite loudly.

My men were the first to come out, all dressed and ready to go with knowing smirks on their faces. My dad and the others in our hang out group followed, shaking their heads in amusement, knowing well that this was what I did on the first day of training in the Forest Pack. They all joined me on the field. That's when the Alpha and his slut, Darla, came barging out with furious expressions. Selden was only wearing black basketball shorts, his slut wearing one of his white shirts that barely covered anything. A bunch of werewolves (both male and female) came out, some (mainly men) half dressed.

"What's the meaning of this?" Selden bellowed. I felt a strong arm go around my waist. Selden approached us, inhaling deeply. His face went from shock to murderous in a matter of seconds. Next thing I know, I'm being pushed to the side quicker than I could react. That's when I hear and see Selden punch Dax on the jaw. I ran and pulled Selden back, noticing Dax had stumbled slightly.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, keeping my hand firm against Selden's chest. His eyes had darkened. His wolf was obviously in control. He turned his attention on me, his hands gripped my waist harshly. Then he slammed his lips onto mine. I felt slight tingles that began to fade. I pushed against his chest, making sure not to use my strength this time. He didn't budge. I felt arms wrap around my abdomen and pull me free.