Chapter 75 - Adrenaline

Start from the beginning

Noah put the recorder down and pulled up his sleeves. He approached me and stopped in front of me with a lowered head.

He stood there, long silent.

Then, without a blink of an eye, he punched me right across the face.

My pained cry was only louder as I fell to the floor.

I couldn't even register what had happened - Noah kicked into my stomach before a straight thought formed in my head.

With every recorded moan of mine, he would step on me, spit on me, yank my hair, dug his fingers into the wound on my leg - until my body grew numb.

I laid there, quietly crying as he beat me up to our sounds in heat, isolating myself from the pain I was feeling.

My glance fixated on the corner of the room and my eyes grew distant.

Michael. Michael. Michael.

My lips trembled as I remembered that beautiful smile of his.

Michael - please save me. It hurts so much, I just want this to end already!

He kicked me up the chin. My back cracked as my head snapped upwards from the punch to the chin..

I coughed up blood, my whole body aching by now.

The rope was only cutting more into my flesh.

Finally the recording stopped - and all I heard was his angry huffing from the toil that went into my beating. His chest was rising up and down rapidly, his naked skin showed how much he was sweating. His eyes ... those were the eyes of a killer. Noah's fists were clenched. Blood dripped down from his knuckles.

Blood trickled out my mouth and nose. Bitter. Blood tasted so, so bitter.

I couldn't raise my head. My whole body felt heavy.

"You fucked him but not me?", his voice was shaking with anger and a hint of hurt. "Am I that undesirable to you, huh?", Noah yelled and pulled my hair so I looked at him. "Is my cock not big enough for you, you whore!?"

"Noah-", I whimpered. His face got too close to mine and his yelling made me jerk back. I stopped talking and whimpered in fear as he snarled.

"Any man can fuck you like the piece of shit you are!", Noah yelled.

He roughly let go of my hair and threw my head back. His hands went to unbuckle his belt.

My heart dropped to my stomach and a hot eery feeling erupted from there, spreading through my whole body.

"No! NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE!", I cried. I begged. My heart was wrenching in pain. I begged and begged through my thick tears, I yelled: "Please stop, please don't! Noah please", I chocked on my own tears. "Please don't do this to me, please don't! No no no no!"

Even to myself, my crying sounded hysteric, frantic.

Noah hesitated as he reached my legs.

I cried but couldn't avert my eyes from his.

A guilty feeling flashed in his eyes.

He got up and reached for the gun.

Immediately my cries were silenced.

He held it against my head with cold eyes.

"Suck me off or you'll get raped. You choose."

I hiccuped through my tears, my sobbing chocking me up. I had to swallow my own mixture of spit and saliva.