Thirteen

Jin's Point of View

Yeah I didn't expect to see Jungkook sobbing as a hybrid ran his claws down his chest when I ran into the room. I ran forward, pulling the tiger hybrid off of Jungkook, but now I was his target. Until a bullet hit his shoulder. I turned and saw KJ, his gun raised, eyes furrowed deeply. "Get out of here!" I ducked away from the hybrid and got to Jungkook, quickly taking off all of the medical stuff connected to him. Blood was falling down his hospital gown and onto the bed, tears still falling from his eyes as he helped me untangle everything. Once we got in the hallway, I turned around to tell KJ to follow us. But his feet didn't even touch the ground, the claws of the tiger impaling his chest. 

Jungkook pulled my by my wrist and led me away from the room, the tiger hot on our tails. I heard so many screams from nurses and patients. I could only hope that no one was getting hurt other than us. Our chase ended on the roof. Jungkook tried to stop running but I pulled him a long with me, my eyes locked on the sky. He screamed once we jumped, but I had enough strength to sprout the wings from my back, barely strong enough to carry Jungkook and I both.

I could feel the blood trickling down my back from the sudden transformation, but i didn't care. As long as we aren't dead, and now we know where Rose is. "He jumped." Jungkook mumbled after his panic attack calmed down. "The hybrid, suicide." Was all he could manage, clinging to me tightly.

I didn't say anything and focused on nose diving into our house, a window shattering. I covered Jungkook and I from the glass shards and yelled out, making sure Taehyung wouldn't attack us or anything.

But when I could comprehend everything, Taehyung wasn't even close to use. He was on his knees in front of the TV, said TV on the floor, some cracks in it. I looked around and saw all of the lights out, everything a mess, as if a tornado came through, or Taehyung on catnip. But there was graffiti on the wall as well. Threats, torture stories. It was morbid.

"Rosie." Jimin sobbed out from somewhere in the dark. My eyes locked on the TV. Rosemary was shown in a metal box, looking like someone who had shaken hands with death himself. She was begging the hooded figures to let her out. They were Timeless. 

Hoseok covered his mouth with his hand and closed his eyes once they electrocuted her, her lifeless body falling to the floor. I fell to the floor as did Jungkook. My fingers clutched my hair, my unwanted knots pulling against my finger nails. I managed to see the picture of hundreds of hybrids in cages, hatred in all of their eyes.

Timeless has an army. But more importantly, they have Rosemary.

End Of Thirteen

It's been awhile.