Seven

"Underestimate me. That'll be fun."

+

Do you know what sounds good?" Jimin asked as we walked down the streets of Pennsylvania. "Ice cream."

"That sound good." I agreed, smiling slightly as Jimin led me inside an ice cream parlor.

It a few minutes, we had resumed our walk back to home, a newly bought dress and shoes in a bag.

"Damn." A guy looked Jimin up and down, pausing on his ass. "You looking fine."

Jimin smiled and flipped his past-shoulder length hair. "You're not too bad yourself."

I rolled my eyes as we both stopped our walks, a friend of the guy's walking over to us, his eyes on me.

"Baby, why don't you give me your number?" The guy moved closer to Jimin, itching to reach his hand for Jimin's waist. Jimin glanced over at me, hiking up his now booty shorts.

Oh Jimin

I took this opportunity to eat my strawberry ice cream with sprinkles as Jimin placed his hand on the guy's chest.

"Baby~" the guy next to me reached his hand for my ass.

But Jimin has moved at the speed of light to grab his hand and twist it at a painful angle. "Not so fast Sonny Boy."

"Calm down Babe." Jimin's crusher reached for Jimin's ass, not able to restrain himself any longer.

Jimin shoved his ice cream in his face, making the man extremely angry.

"I would run if I were you." Jimin showed his fang like teeth-thanks to his dog attributes.

The two guys stumbled backwards, but didn't run.

"Now!" Jimin hissed, showing his claws.

They ran into each other before sprinting into the distance.

"Jimin, you always scare men." I rolled my eyes as I licked my ice cream cone.

"I find entertainment in." Jimin pulled down his shorts with a smile. "But that went too far I'll admit it."

"least you, know you limits." Then I grinned. "And power of you ass."

"Shut up." Jimin laughed with me, bumping my hip into his.

+++

"Rosemary." Yoongi hissed from a room. "I have something to show you." 

I glanced over at Jimin as he set out bags on the countertop before following Yoongi into a different room.

Yoongi took off his jacket, and I gasped.

"Jin going, kill you." I smiled as I lowered my hand from my mouth.

"Which is why you're not going to tell him." Yoongi advises as he observed his arms.

"Well, think really cool." I told Yoongi, tracing my finger on the designs.