Six

"And just like that, my whole life crumbled into nothing."

+

"Hello from the other side!" Mom and I screamed the lyrics as she drove me to band practice. "I must've called a thousand times!"

"Mom!" I screamed, as a car came right towards us from the left.

Then everything spun, loud crashes and noises exploding from every side. I closed my eyes before everything stopped spinning. And then worse thing happened.

Everything went quiet.

I opened my eyes and everything was burning. My legs felt like they could fall off at any moment and I couldn't even feel my arms.

I was upside down, my arms hanging above my head, my seatbelt holding me from falling onto the roof.

"Mom." I managed and looked to my left. I choked down a sob when I saw her.

Blood was covering her face and dripping Onto the ground, her entire left side ripped and torn. Her eyes were closed.

I clicked my seatbelt and fell to the ground, hitting my head on the console, my back digging into glass shards.

Crouching, I held my mom and clicked her seat belt as well, her falling into my arms. I cried out in pain once she fell into me, my side burning and I watched blood drip down my leg.

Tears fell down my face as I pushed myself and Mom through what once was the front glass of the car.

Standing up, I managed to drag Mom and myself away from the car Incase it exploded or something. I walk until I fell to the ground, my vision flashing red.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed 911, dropping my phone on the cement once the deed was done.

"911 what's your emergency?" The voice answered immediately.

"Help." I croaked, surprised by my voice on how inhuman it sounds.

I closed my eyes, hoping someone would come, and I hugged Mom tightly to myself.

+++

I opened my eyes and was met with faces covered in masks and a ceiling flying by as I was pushed on a bed.

"She's awake!" A voice shouted. "Put her to sleep! We need to go into surgery now!"

"Rosemary!" A familiar voice screamed from behind me.

My eyes fluttered as a different air mask was placed over my mouth and nose.

"Boys, you can't be back here!" A voice contradicted with many other shouts and sobs.

"Rose!" A sob cried out and a growl shattered through my thoughts just as everything went dark again.

+++

The first thing I felt was something warm surrounding my hand. The next was sharp pain in my stomach and pins stabbing the bottoms of my feet. My head felt like mush as I could barely comprehend the noises I could hear.

But I knew there were people waiting for me outside of the darkness. People who love me, who have always been by my side.

I have to open my eyes for them.

It took me several minutes before I could finally open my eyes.

I couldn't speak, my voice felt like sandpaper, but I could observe.

Jin held my hand tightly and was resting his head on his arm, looking defeated.

Jungkook sat in a chair beside him, resting his head on Jin's back, his eyebrows furrowed while his eyes were shut.

Hoseok, Jimin, and Namjoon were all squeezed onto a two person couch, leaning against each other. They all comforted each other while they all had tears falling down their face.

Taehyung and Yoongi were pacing angrily back and forth, passing each other, glaring at the floor.

I watched as Taehyung fell to his knees, his shoulder shaking with each sob. Yoongi watched him for a few seconds before walking over to him and pulling him into a hug.

I have to let them know I'm awake.

Pulling all my strength together, I moved my hand ever so slightly. My vision blurred with only that small movement.

Jin let out a strangled scream after he saw my eyes open. All the boys shot to their feet and looked at me with wide eyes. My eyes fell shut, but I forced them open.

I was met with them all crying and surrounding my bed.

"Nurse!" Yoongi yelled at the door. "She's awake!"

Several nurses rushed in as well as a doctor. They pushed the boys away from me.

"No." I croaked, reaching for Jin's hand again.

Jin shoved through the nurses and latched onto my hand once more.

He didn't let go, even as the nurses took my blood pressure and other stuff. They left the room after many long minutes, leaving the doctor with us.

"Can I hug her?" Jungkook was he first to speak to the doctor.

"No. Her ribs are broken. I don't want to risk any pressure on her dislocated shoulder either." The doctor said sternly, but with sorrow in as well.

Jungkook nodded once as more tears fell down his face.

Where's my mom? She was with me. I hugged her, yes I remember that. I was hugging her after I called 911.

"Mom?"

Namjoon fell to his knees, and Hoseok who was holding onto him, fell as well.

Taehyung turned around and punched the wall with a shout, a hole appearing were his fist hit.

"Rosemary." The doctor walked closer to me. "Your mother, Lyla Evans, she didn't make it."

Everything went dead around me, my heart stopped.

"Your mom is dead."

I painted heavily as I shot up, sweat covering my body.

I gripped my bed sheets tightly in my hands.

Hoseok looked up from where he was curled at the foot of my bed, in dog form.

I lowered my head and started to shake as I cried.

My fingers wiped at my tears as Hoseok hugged me, no longer a dog.

"It's okay." He whispered as he rubbed my back. "I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you."

Oh Hoseok.

I'm already hurt

And you can't fix it

You can't bring my mom back

+++++++++++

End Of Six

Hopefully this cleared some things up!