Eight

"No mercy."

+

Three days later

"Rosemary." Taehyung knocked on the door. "Are you alright in there? Do you need help?"

I stood up from the floor, fanning my eyes, hoping the tears didn't smudge my mascara.

I didn't respond to Taehyung as I looked at myself in the floor length mirror, nodding and smoothed out my dress

Plastering a smile on my face, I opened the door for Taehyung.

Immediately he frowned, reaching his hand to graze the side of my face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied, letting him take my hands into his own. "I'm fine."

Taehyung took a deep breath and nodded, his face softening. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful."

"Look good you." I touched the flower pinned to his jacket.

Taehyung grinned and straightened out his jacket proudly. "Jin helped me pick out the suit."

He has a black suit button until the top of his chest, and his white tie blended into his shirt perfectly. He wore a red rose as well.

Taehyung held out his arm for me. "Shall we?"

I wrapped my arm around him and smiled. "Let's go."

The boys all turned towards me as Taehyung and I walked down stairs. A smile crept onto my face as they smiled as well.

"You look beautiful Rosemary." Hoseok complimented as I stood beside him.

Jin held out a corsage for my hand and I slipped it on.

"Does my suit look okay?" Jimin walked over to me, rubbing his hands over his all white suit. "I didn't know if it would look good with my hair and-"

"Jimin," I held his hand. "You look hot as hell."

Jimin grinned as the older two protested on the words I choose.

I ignored them and gestured at Jimin's pink hair. "Did braid yourself?"

Jimin nodded proudly.

I high fived him, glad he finally practiced enough.

"We should get going." Namjoon smiled and held out his arm for me. "Rose, ready?"

I nodded and hooked my arm around his.

+++

"Everyone looking." I whispered to Namjoon as we sat down at our assigned table.

"It's because we look so good." He reassured me, looking at Jungkook when he didnt sit down.

"What does everyone want to drink?" He asked, glancing over to the 'bar'.