3am

*thanks for all the comments on my last update. Be on the look out for a Peter/mj pregnancy fic. Once this story is over there will be tomdaya one shots as well*

It had been a week since Lennon was born and the out pour of love and support from the fans was overwhelmingly wonderful. Tom and Z were in awe of eachother and how well the other had been transitioning into Parenthood. At this point the young couple had gotten their day to day routine with baby Lennon down pat however, there was one thing that they still hadn't completely mastered.....

"Tom it's 3am I don't have the energy to argue right now so please just go get the baby." Zendaya groaned as she burried her head under her pillow.

"Z I went last time. It's your turn."

"Tom I swear to God just go get Lee."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Zendaya chucked her pillow at Tom's head.

"Ow" he groaned as he rubbed where the pillow had hit him. "What the hell was that for?"

"It's just a pillow. It doesn't hurt so stop being such a baby and go get the actual baby!"

"No, you."

"No, you!"

Darnell's head popped out from behind his bedroom door.

"Oh my god you two why is your kid's crying so loud?! I don't care who does it just someone please go get the baby!"

Tom and Z both glared at Darnell, all sanity long gone due to exhaustion.

"SHUT UP!" the couple yelled in unison.

Darnell threw his hands up in defeat and disappeared back into his room as Tom and Z countinued to argue about who's turn it was to go get Lennon from his crib. That was until five minutes later when the crying miraculously stoped.

Tom and Z looked at eachother in shock as Darnell suddenly made his way into their room with Lennon fussing in his arms.

"Since your spawn has kept me up for the past half hour along with your childish arguing I decided to take matters into my own hands however, I am incapable of feeding him so that part will have to be up to you." Darnell ranted as he placed a still fussing baby into Z's outstretched arms. "For the love of God please don't argue about that too." Darnell mumbled as he left the couple's room.

Zendaya tiredly proped herself up with pillows as she lifted half of her shirt and placed Lennon on her breast.

"There you go buddy. Now you can stop fussing." Zendaya hummed as she gently rubbed her new borns back. "There doesn't your belly feel less hungry now?" She whispered in a sing song baby voice. She continued to feed Lee when she realized Tom was sleepily staring at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"You're just so beautiful." Tom whispered as he softly tucked a piece of her messy curls behind her ear.

Z just giggled.

"I mean seriously your gorgeous. I know since having Lennon you haven't felt yourself but you're seriously the best mom to our son and I love you."

"I love you too babe."

Tom placed his hand on Z's leg and grabbed Lennon from her so that he could burp him.

"You know I knew you'd be a good dad but you're even better then I expected."

"Wow you get really cheesey in the middle of the night."

"I would throw another pillow at you but you're holding the baby."

Tom laughed as he looked down at his son who was now sleeping in his arms. "See Lee us boys need to stick together."

Zendaya smiled. "Tom, as fun as this has been I'm exhausted and Lee needs to go back to his crib."

"I agree." Tom said as he went to hand Lennon back to Z.

Zendaya gently pushed Tom's arms back. "I'm not getting up. You bring him back to his room."

"No, you."

"No, you!"

"Good Lord not again." Darnell mumbled from his bedroom.

"SHUT UP!" Tom and Z yelled in unison.