pizza and paint

Two weeks after the hospital scare Tom's family had returned to London and Tom and Z had gotten back into their normal routine.  Zendaya was now thirty weeks pregnant and so far things were going really well however, there was one thing that had been stressing Z out for weeks.

The baby's nursery was still uncompleted. As of right now it was a mess of a half assembled crib, a rocking chair in the corner, and baby items strewn across the floor. And it was stressing Z the hell out so she decided that today would be the day that her and Tom faced the daunting task of completing the baby's room.

"Babyyy" she whispered while gently playing with Tom's curly hair. "It's time to wake up."

Tom just mumbled. So Zendaya took matters into her own hands....quite literally. She pulled the blankets off of Tom.

"Babe wake up. We're decorating the baby's room today."

"We are?" Grumbled Tom, still half asleep.

"We are." Confirmed Z. "Now get your lazy ass up and help me paint the nursery."

After four hours, one can of paint, and five failed attempts at assembling a crib later, the baby's room was finally finished.

The walls were painted a lovely shade of light grey, with one of them covered in silver star stickers, a crescent moon shaped mirror, and a white cursive decal that says "I love you to the moon and back."

Pushed against one of the walls was a white crib that had a beautiful star and moon mobile hanging above it. In the corner next to the crib sat a big comfortable rocking chair with a surprise surprise star covered blanket drapped over it. On the wall directly across from the crib there was a white changing table that doubled as a dresser and in top of the changing table a fluffy white teddy bear found its home. The room was everything Tom and Z could have ever imagined.

Tom had a smile that stretched across his entire face. "Well babe aren't you glad it's finally completed? You've been bugging me about this for weeks."

Zendaya just let out a huff. "I'm glad it's done however, I don't think the baby liked all of that work."

Tom walked up behind her and began to rub her shoulders. "If that's the case why don't you go sit on the couch and we can order a pizza?"

Z licked her lips at the thought of having a large pizza all to herself."That sounds amazing babe."

Tom took her hand and gently led her to the living room. Once he got her situated in the couch and covered under a huge blanket he ordered the pizza as promised.

That night they both fell asleep in eachothers arms under the blanket on the couch with Euphoria playing in the background and a greasy pizza box sitting on top of both of their laps.

If anyone has last minute requests for things they want to see before the baby is born or while the baby is being born just leave a comment ♥️

Tomdaya: And Then There Where ThreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara