Uncle Darnell

It was early Saturday morning when Darnell started to let his thoughts stray while eating breakfast. He had had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Zendaya for a few weeks now but he couldn't quite figure out what it was. I mean Tom had been staying the night a lot more recently and the pair had been sneaking off to go "shopping" 3 times in the past month and each time they've come back empty handed which was strange but he still couldn't figure out what was going on.

His thoughts were interrupted by the horrible sound of vomiting coming from Zendaya's bathroom and that's when it hit him.

There was only one reason for all the empty handed "shopping" trips, dizzy spells, Tom's almost constant presence in the house, and the sound of vomit that morning.

"ZENDAYA!" Darnell screamed and not even seconds later zendaya had rushed to his side.

"Darnell what's wrong? You scared the shit out of me." Z mumbled while trying to discreetly wipe vommit from her mouth.

"You're pregnant.... aren't you?" Darnell accused.

Zendaya just noded.

"What?! How?! When?! Tell me everyth-"

Zendaya interrupted Darnell's ramble. "Tom's coming over later. We can tell you everything then." And with that zendaya promptly threw up on the floor.

------------------------ 3 hours later --------------------------

Darnell, Tom, and Zendaya all sat on the couch with Darnell impatiently tapping his foot.

"You two better start talking."

Tom and Zendaya just gave eachother a look.

"I'm waiting" Darnell stated this time a little louder then the last.

"Fine" Zendaya huffed. "Tom and I weren't planning on this happening but it did and now we're just trying our best to deal with it. The press tour starts in a week so that will be interesting but untill then Tom and I are trying to keep this on the down low. No one other then our families and well now you, know about it so you have to keep quiet for a little longer. It wasn't something planned but we are going to love and support this baby no matter what."

"How long?" Darnell asked.

Tom decided that now it was his turn to answer. "Well...we may have kept it a secret for a bit."

"How long?" Darnell repeated.

"14 weeks" tom finally answered.

Darnell sighed. "I love you both and wish you the best of luck. It's going to be hard and although I'm pissed that it took you so long to tell me I'm just to excited to stay mad. There's gonna be a Tomdaya baby! I'm going to be an uncle!"

Darnell spent the rest of the night squealing, hugging both Tom and Z, and of course talking to the baby that was still far to young to hear him, but he didn't seem to care.

"Damn if this is Darnell's reaction just wait for the fans." Z whispered.

Tom just laughed and pulled her closer.