Q and A

Tom woke up to find Zendaya's side of the bed empty however, this wasn't a rare occurrence and he knew just where to find her.

Tom walked into the hotel bathroom just as another wave of nausea hit zendaya. Tom gently sat down behind her and rubbed her back as she began to throw up again.

When she was done she turned around and laid her head into the crook of Tom's neck.
"Morning sickness is a bitch" she mumbled.

Tom chuckled. "I know baby but we have a press junket in an hour so if you're feeling up to it we have to start getting ready."

The pair slowly got up from the cold tiled bathroom floor and withen an hour they were ready for the interviews.

As they got into the car that was waiting for them and the rest of the cast outside of the front of the hotel zendaya suddenly began to get nervous. Tom could tell something was wrong. She was unusually quite and only mumbled responses to Jacob's excited questions about the baby.

The cast had been nothing but excited and supportive. Jacob constantly asked about being called the babies uncle and of course the answer was always "of course you're it's uncle. You're our family." They were in such a loving and supportive environment so Zendaya's quietness just didn't make sense.

"Babe what's wrong?" Tom whispered to Z after an unusual amount of silence.

She just sighed. "today we are going to have to face the interviewers and fans and it's just to overwhelming."

Tom understood. He felt the same exact way. He just gave a sad smile and placed his hand on her leg.

When they finally arrived to the venue they were quickly ushered to the stage where the first panel would take place. After everyone was settled the questions where ready to begin. The fans and press alike got in a line by the microphone and started to ask their questions.

"Tom what's it like knowing you're going to be a dad?"

Ok so maybe this wasn't the best way to start off but Tom understood the curiosity and decided to respond.

"I'm nervous but so excited to start this journey. Zendaya is definitely the best partner to experience Parenthood with."

That got a round of awwws from the audience before the questions continued.

"Tom and Zendaya do you guys know the gender of the baby?"

Zendaya decided to give tom a break and answer this one on her own. She could tell the rest of the cast was getting antsy and felt bad but hey what was one more question?

"Um we don't know yet but we'll find out soon. How about we move on to some questions about the movie now?"

It seemed as if Zendaya's request to change subjects was ignored or flat out just not heard.

"Tom how did zendaya tell you she was pregnant?"

Before Tom answered he looked over and zendaya and could tell that she was visibility uncomfortable. These questions about such a private thing were starting to get invasive. Tom was silent for a couple moments before Jacob decided to just respond to the question himself.

"Hey guys as much as we appreciate your curiosity I think it's time to stop asking Tom and Z baby related questions. So do any of you have some questions about the movie?"

Although Jacob tried to help it was too late. The flood gates were open and the organization of the panel was over. At this point fans and press alike were starting to shout questions.

"How far along are you?"

"Any name ideas?"

"Did you guys want kids?"

Zendaya shifted closer to Tom on the couch they where sitting on.

"Zendaya are you sure it's Tom's?"

"Was it planned?"

"Will you have to stop playing Spider-Man?"

Jacob and Jake both started to look uncomfortable. They felt bad for their friends. They couldn't imagine how difficult this was for them.

"You both understand your careers are over right?

"How are you going to handle the spot light and having a family?"

"Will we get to see pictures of the baby when it's born?"

"Zendaya are you prepared to be a mom?"

That's when Tom looked over at zendaya and saw a tear running down her cheek. It was subtle but it was there. It was then when he decided enough was enough.

"Guys! We appreciate each and everyone of you but it's time to calm down. Zendaya and I are very excited to start our family and share this journey but we will share what we want when we want. So for any further baby updates just check our social media and watch our interviews because I promise we will be sharing more information just as long as it's on our terms. Now please it's time to ask questions about the movie and involve the rest of the lovely cast."

After that things quieted down and the panel went on without any other issues. Tom even made it without spoiling anything which was a miracle.

After the panel the cast stepped back stage tom ran to the bathroom but Z just stood there fiddling with her hands. Jacob noticed and decided to go talk to her. This wasn't like her at all. Zendaya was never quite and she never seemed self conscious like she did now. Jacob decided she needed a friend so he was going to be that for her. They were family and he loved her. He was so excited to be an uncle.

"Hey Z are you ok?"

She just shook her head.

"Z what's going on? I know the first half of that panel was rough."

And that's when Z broke. She began to cry. Jacob had never seen her cry before so he knew that this must be serious. Jacob was never good with girls or serious situations so this was uncomfortable for him but she needed him and he wasn't going to let Z down. He grabbed her into a hug and let her cry.

Ten minutes later that's how Tom found them, z crying into Jacobs shoulder back stage.

"Baby." Tom said softly. "Come here."

Jacob shifted Z off of him and into Tom. He walked away knowing that the two needed a moment.

Tom knew that zendaya wasn't ready to talk so he just held her and peppered her hair with kisses. Luckily they didn't have anymore press today so the two had all the time they needed.

"I love you." He whispered.

Zendaya just cuddled closer.

"I love you too." She mumbled into his shoulder.

No matter what happened they would always have eachother.

Tomdaya: And Then There Where ThreeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara