A bump in the road

It has been a week since Darnell found out that Zendaya was pregnant and now it was time for the FFH press tour to begin. Consequently enough her bump was starting to show due to the fact that she was now close to 3 and a half months along.

Z was worried. How where her and Tom supposed to keep the pregnancy a secret when her bump could barely be hidden with over sized clothes on? It wasn't like it was going to shrink any time soon and her fans were observant. They'd be able to guess what was going on in no time. All they would need was a picture where you could see the faintest outline of a bump and she'd instantly be caught. Maybe it was time to tell them but first she had to ask Tom, after all they were in this together.

He was at her house as they were packing for the press tour. They had to leave in an hour and Tom had just gotten out of the shower. He wasn't expecting to hear zendaya mumble the phrase "I think we should tell the our fans," but he did.

"Babe, can you repeat that?" He asked in complete and utter shock.

"I said I think we should tell our fans." Zendaya repeated a little more confidentiality then before. "I know we've tried so hard to keep our private lives private but this bump is getting hard to hide and as the press tour goes on it's going to get harder to hide. I'd rather post something and be the one to let the public know rather then have 8,000 tabloids let the rumors run rampid."

"Ok." Tom whispered as he walked up and hugged Zendaya from behind.

"Ok." She repeated as she nestled in closer to Tom.

----------------------- one hour later ----------------------

Just as expected both of their phones were blowing up from texts, tweets, and comments. They're names were trending on Twitter worldwide, over 20 articles had been written, and both of their Instagram posts  had been repost at least 100 thousand times.

They had both decided on something simple. Z posted a black and white picture of her silhouette cradling her small yet obvious bump. Her hair was in a sloppy bun and she was in sweatpants but her happiness was evident in her smile.

Her caption was short and to the point.

"@tomholland2013 these past three years you have made be the happiest. This surprise was unexpected but it's the best one you've ever given me. I love you both endlessly."

Tom had posted something similar. It was a picture of him and Z staring at a screen with their baby on it during one of the first sonograms. He remembers it as one of the best days of his life.

He captioned his post "my girl and my baby. The two loves of my life. @zendaya"

The couple had officially broke the internet. And in just a few short minutes they would face the music. The paparazzi had a field day as the couple was at the airport and of course the cast was estatic for them when they got on the private jet to go to the first stop of the press tour, Paris. The next few weeks would be interesting but so so worth it.

Thank y'all so much for reading this far! ♥️ I'd love to get some feedback so I know what to improve. What would you like to see in future chapters?