A Night in Paris

Zendaya was standing on the balcony of their hotel room in Paris. She was holding her small bump and humming to the baby. Her voice was nothing short of angelic.

It was rare to see her being so soft and sweet. Tom quickly decided that this, her standing there with the moonlight shinning down her while singing to their baby, was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

It was their first night in Paris, which was the first stop on the FFH press tour. They had gotten to Paris that evening and the media was still in a frenzy after their Instagram posts from that morning.

The official press tour didn't start till tomorrow when the cast had a panel first thing the next morning, and let's just say Tom and Z were nervous. They were used to the attention and paparazzi and news stories but what they weren't used to it being about their now confirmed relationship.

Toms thoughts were spiraling when Zendaya's voice snapped him out of it.

"Love? Are you ok? You've been staring at me for the past five minutes and still haven't said a word."

"I-I'm fine." Came Tom's choked out response. It was all he could manage to say. But zendaya saw right through his lie.

"That's bullshit Tom. Tell me what's going on." Her words were straight forward but full of love.

"Come on baby. Tell me what's up."

Zendaya walked inside and stood in front of Tom. It took a few seconds before Tom finally decided to respond to Z.

"Oh it's nothing." He lied. "After all you're the pregnant one. You should be the one I'm worrying about I shouldn't be needing you to worry about me."

"Tom that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't take care of you. I love you and all of your emotions are valid so please just talk to me." She gently placed her hand on his cheek.

"I'm just worried. I mean what if you get sick on the press tour or don't feel good? Or what if the fans and mobs accidentally hurt you and the baby? Or or what if they only ask questions about us and not the movie? What if the cast is mad at us because by announcing the pregnancy and our relationship we took the attention away from the movie? What-what if...."

Z cut him off with a kiss. It was soft and slow and so full of love.

"Tom it's ok. We're going to make this work and everything is going to be ok. There may be some hard moments but we'll make it work. And all the cast and crew are our friends. They won't be mad. They're here for us babe."

"Thank you Daya. I really needed that. Can we maybe go to bed now? It's going to be a busy day tomorrow."

"Of course Tom."

The pair made their way to the bed and got tucked in. Tom rolled Zendaya as she leaned into him.

"I love you Z." Tom whispered but he wasn't done with his goodnights yet. He leaned down and put his head on Z's stomach.

"You're Daddy loves you baby" he whispered.

And that night with Zendaya tucked into his side and his hands sitting atop her stomach where their baby slept tom had the best rest he had had in weeks.