It's A....

(The press tour was over and despite the first day the press tour had gone fairly well. By the end of the tour zendaya was 18 weeks pregnant and ready to go home. Back in Cali new adventures awaited.)

It was 7am on a Saturday morning when zendaya was rudely awoken by Tom jumping up and down on the bed like a child.

"dayaaaa" he called. "It's time to get ready. Come on we have to go"

Zendaya burried herself further into the covers.

"Tom what's the rule about waking me up before noon?"

"Not to do it." Tom mumbled.

"Exactly" zendaya respond. "So why are you doing it?"

"Our doctors appointment is today." He said as he pulled the blankets off of Z. "We get to see if the baby is a boy or a girl today"

Zendaya slowly pulled herself out of bed. "I guess that is an acceptable reason to wake up before twelve."

Tom helped her up and swooped her up into a hug.

"I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl." Tom squealed.

And while zendaya was better at hiding her emotions she was still equally as excited.

"I guess it will be nice to stop referring to our baby as an it." Admitted zendaya. "Now come on looser we have to start getting ready."

Once she squirmed out of Tom's grip the pair got ready and made their way to the doctors. After the ten minute ride and the agonizingly long time spent in the waiting room the giddy couple was called back.

The doctor did his normal routine check-up he finally said the words that the impatient couple the words they were dying to hear.

"Would you like to find out the gender?"

Zendaya just noded as Tom gripped her hand tightly.

"Alright you two it looks like you're having a beautiful baby boy."

And at that moment zendaya looked up at Tom and she swears that she hasn't seen him smile that wide in months.

"Baby" she whispered. "We're having a boy."

Tom just leaned down and kissed her. In less than 5 months they would be parents to their baby boy.