Naming Day

They were watching love island when Tom decided to interrupt the drama.

"Daya I think it's time we come up with a name."

Zendaya lifted her head from it's spot on his lap.

"Tom we've got time besides I don't feel like thinking today."

"Too late" Tom smirked as he turned off the TV. "We're deciding today. You're 34 weeks along. We've pushed this off far enough. Mark your calendars, I'm officially calling this naming day."

"Sometimes I wonder how I fell in love with your dramatic ass" zendaya said as she sat up fully. "If we're picking a name for the baby let me at least get Darnell in here first."

And that's how a few minutes later Tom and Z were standing up in a heated argument as Darnell watched from the sidelines.

"Peter." offered Z.

"No"

"Tyler?"

"Nope."

"Mike?"

"Still no."

"Connor?"

Tom put his head in his hands. "Daya we can not name our son after your favorite bachelorette contestants."

"Oh but naming him after people on love island is ok?" Zendaya huffed. "Please just one more?"

"Fine."

"John Paul Jones."

"Daya!" Tom groaned. "This is serious."

"Yes annd he's the king of chicken nuggets."

"I can't handle you right now." Tom half yelled.

"I'm sorry I don't see you carrying our child inside of you." She snapped.

Darnell just smirked. Tom had gotten Z mad and all hell broke loose when Z was mad. Especially when she was mad while pregnant.

"If I may Interject." Darnell's voice boomed above Tom and Z's bickering. "I think Darnell Jr. would be a lovely name."

"No!" Tom and Z both yelled at the same time.

Finally Z slumped into the couch.

"This is impossible." She groaned.

Darnell just smirked. "Should've thought of that before letting Mr. Spider-Man over here get you pregnant."

Tom just glared as he sat next to Z. She burried her head into his chest as soon as he decided to jump back up.

"What the hell was that for?!" Zendaya complained as she rubbed her head.

"I think I've got it." Tom grinned. "I've got the perfect name."

*I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Do you guys have any baby boy names you like?*