Chapter 17- Fancy Seeing You Here

Hope you've been enjoying. Just for the record, this is about a month after the whole pregnancy scare. I skipped so much time because really, in the story, not much happened. I would've been really boring to have chapters about it. So yeah. Please vote and comment and all that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "I can't believe you convince me of this again." I muttered, rolling my eyes as I put on eye shadow. Eye shadow. Calum was forcing me to go with him to a party. Apparently's his old buddy was having a house party, and it was going to be sick. 

        "You'll thank me someday."  He didn't look up as he scrolled through his twitter feed. He was laying on my bed, obviously dressed perfectly with ripped jeans, dark vans, a snap back, the works.

        I was struggling to attain the same standard of looking good. I had finally settled on a pair of lace tights, a pair of jean shorts, a ribbed cut-out shirt, a triangle necklace, and I'd straightened my long hair. Straightened, it was grazed my belly-button.

        "You better be thanking me now for looking so cute for you." I complained, putting on mascara. Finished with my make-up, I pulled on my combat boots. "Ready."         

        He looked up from his phone and grinned. "You look amazing, babe. I might wanna rethink that whole abstaining thing."

        I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Nice try." I pulled him off my bed. "Come on. If we're doing this, let's go." 

        "Shhh." He hushed me. Our parents were in bed, so we had to quietly open the door, and silently creep down the hallway. The worst part was opening the front door, which always had a tendency to shake. 

        However, once we were out, and in his car, we could be as loud as we wanted.

        "So where is this party?"

        "I'm honestly not exactly sure. I'm hoping Google maps will prove to be worth something."

        I laughed, and tapped my fingers on my leg. "I still can't believe you talked me into this."

        "Acabelieve it." He winked, quoting Pitch Perfect.         

        I grinned. "We are watching that."

        "Acaawesome." He said in agreement.

        Our drive was all light-hearted and fun, and I was in a good mood as we pulled up in front of a huge, sick house outside of Sydney. So many cars littered the driveway and yard and street, I was surprised Calum managed to find us a spot.

        We got out and went in, and I instantly hated the inside of the house. It smelled like weed and alcohol. And sweaty boys. I wrinkled my nose as I looked around. The carpets were wet in some places, and it looked like they were staining. Some people were dancing, but a lot more people were just talking loudly over the music and placing various drinking games.

         I turned to Calum and gripped his hand tighter, not wanting to lose him in all the people.
I led me silently through a few rooms, then opened a door, and began to walk down the stairs. Inside the basement was much quieter. A black light was shining over the whole room, and people were drawing on the wall with white and yellow markers that could only be seen under the ultraviolet lights.

        Much fewer people were hanging out down there, but Calum seemed to know just about all of them. I recognized a few people who had graduated from school a couple of years ago, and a few fellow seniors, but other than that, the people were strangers. Calum walked over to one of the corners of the room, where a few boys sat in a corner, smoking.