20 bucks

Clint looks down and his eyes widen.

-

"Gen' you're bleeding!" Clint reaches for her shirt.

-

Genevieve looks down confused.

--

"I busted a stitch already?" Genevieve asks annoyed.

-

Clint lifts Genevieve's shirt, to rest at her throat, and sure enough he sees her bleeding.

--

"I should've put a bandage over it." Clint sighs.

"Its fine I'll get someone else to do it." Genevieve pushes Clint back.

"Genevieve don't be ridiculous. Sit your cute ass down, and stop being a pain in my mine!" Clint orders.

-

Genevieve rolls her eyes, and she sits on her bed.

--

Clint grabs the first aid kit again, he takes Genevieve's old stitching out, and he replaces it with new stitching. He adds a bandage over it, to better protect it from breaking.

--

Genevieve sits on her bed in her bra and sweatpants. She's still angry as she looks at Clint.

-

Clint sighs setting the first aid kit on the floor, he looks down at his hands, and he sighs heavily before speaking.

----

"Genevieve you know I want you to stay. But you are so damn stubborn, I-" Clint hesitates.

"I'm not meant for this team Clint, we both knew that." Genevieve stares at Clint.

"That isn't why you're leaving is it?" Clint looks up at Genevieve.

"It has nothing to do with you Barton." Genevieve scoffs, getting up from her bed.

"I think it does!" Clint grabs Genevieve's wrist.

--

Genevieve turns to face Clint, she tries pulling free from his grip, and Clint gets up getting Genevieve off balance.

-

Clint pushes Genevieve, making her land flat on her back, and he gets on top of her to pin her wrists down.

--

"Get off me!" Genevieve growls, as she tries wiggling free.

"Then tell me the truth!" Clint grunts, struggling to hold Genevieve down.

"There's nothing between us Barton! Now get off me!" Genevieve growls.

"Then why are you calling me Barton?" Clint asks.

-

Genevieve stops struggling. She hadn't really noticed that she wasn't calling him Clint.

-

Clint leans back, he sees a realization cross Genevieve's face.

--

"Making up some crush you think I have on you. Isn't going to make me stay either Barton!" Genevieve snaps, making a face.

"You are so stubborn." Clint whispers annoyed.

"You enjoy it." Genevieve smiles, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe I do." Clint smirks, leaning down towards Genevieve.

"What are you-?" Genevieve starts to panic.

-

Clint kisses Genevieve. He tells himself to pull away almost immediately. But he relaxes into the kiss instead... He's almost certain Genevieve is returning his kiss.

--

Genevieve pushes Clint off, he stares at her as she kneels in front of him, and then she punches him before storming out.

-

Clint holds his jaw confused.

---

"So much for that idea." Clint mumbles to himself.

-

Clint gets up from Genevieve's floor, and he walks into the hall.

----

"A little lovers quarrel there Barton?" Tony teases.

"I don't know what you mean Stark." Clint shrugs.

"I saw ol' Genevieve storm into your room shirtless. She looked pissed, and then she took the elevator to a different floor." Tony smiles.

"There's nothing going on Stark." Clint says, as he walks into his room.

"$20 bucks against Coulson says differently." Tony says to himself.

---

Clint doesn't bother looking to see what Genevieve took from him. He just sits on his bed, he rests his head against the wall, and he closes his eyes.