'Training'

In the training room Genevieve, goes right for the punching bag. She needed to punch out her anger, which apparently she's been lacking in doing that.

--

Genevieve starts punching slowly, just to test how her injured hand feels.

--

Two second later, Genevieve is punching as hard and as fast as she can. Not even caring about the ache in her hand, or the wounds opening and bleeding.

----

Clint walks into the training, expecting to target practice in peace. To his surprise, he finds Genevieve and she's going at the punching bag hard.

--

Genevieve doesn't hear Clint walk in. Not that she cares, he's why she's so angry.

--

Clint walks up behind Genevieve. His anger has passed, and he thinks about apologizing.

--

Instead Clint can't help himself... because favorite thing to do is, bug Genevieve while she trains.

----

Genevieve throws a punch so hard. She rips the punching bag.

--

"Damn... Having a case of the Mondays?" Clint teases.

--

Genevieve ignores him, and she keeps punching.

--

"Haven't had your caffeine yet?" Clint continues to tease.

--

Genevieve's shoulders tense.

--

"Should I tell Tony, you're available for a shower buddy?" Clint asks, getting under Genevieve's skin.

--

Genevieve quickly turns to Clint. She throws her last punch at his head.

--

Clint grabs Genevieve's wrist, stopping her from making contact.

--

Genevieve growls as she, tries punching Clint with her other hand.

--

Clint grabs Genevieve's other wrist, he swipes her feet out from under her, and he pins her to the floor.

--

"You wanna to try that again, sweetheart?" Clint smirks.

--

Genevieve's blood is boiling, and her adrenaline is at its peak.

--

Genevieve pushes back against Clint, causing him to fall onto his butt.

--

Clint let's go of Genevieve's wrists, as he tries to steady himself.

--

Genevieve is on her knees in the blink of an eye. She tackles Clint to the floor.

--

Clint groans as the wind is knocked out of him.

--

Genevieve straddles Clint's lap, as she pins his hands under her knees.

--

Clint stares up a Genevieve.

--

Genevieve firmly rests her left hand on Clint's chest, and she holds her right fist behind her head.

--

Clint bucks his hips into Genevieve, freeing his hands.

--

Genevieve loses balance, and Clint grabs her wrists again.

--

Clint pulls Genevieve close to him.

--

Leaving the two assassins staring, at each other face to face. As they breathe heavily, and their adrenaline wears off.