We need to talk about-

Genevieve exits her room, to gather her coat.

--

"Where are you going?" Steve asks, crossing his arms.

"Out Dad." Genevieve rolls her eyes.

"This soon after a mission?" Steve shakes his head.

"I'm not well-known, so I'll blend in." Genevieve shrugs, placing a hat over her blonde wig.

----

"We should talk about-"

"I'm not going to change, you old guys are going to continue to lecture, and everyone goes on about their business." Genevieve smiles.

"That's not what I meant." Steve sighs.

"Then there's nothing to talk about." Genevieve shrugs.

"Gen'-"

"Steve please, I'm not a child. Just leave me alone." Genevieve sighs, as she goes to the elevator.

----

Steve sighs heavily as he goes to Clint's room.

----

The elevator doors ding open.

--

Genevieve quickly gets inside, and she rapidly hits the door close button.

----

In a normal circumstance, Steve would've gone to Clint's room. He would've asked Clint to stop Genevieve.

-

Clint would then standing by the door. Where he'd keep Genevieve, from leaving the tower.

----

But this time things were different.

--

When the elevator doors opened.

-

Clint wasn't there, no one was there.

-

Genevieve is free to leave the tower.

-

So she does, Genevieve walks right out the front door. She doesn't think twice, about the danger she could be getting into.

----

That's exactly what Clint, tried to make her aware of.