"Clint!"

The enhanced woman throws, invisible shields at brutes 4 and 5. Pushing them away, and slamming them into the walls.

--

Brutes 6 and 7 try weaving between cars. To get to the enhanced woman.

--

Brut 7 get close to the end woman. As he reaches for his gun. He accidentally bumps a car, setting off the alarm.

--

The enhanced woman, turns towards the noise. She puts both her hands up sideways. Slowly lowering them together.

--

Brut 7 screams as he's, forced to the ground.

--

The screams continue, until the enhanced woman's hands. Are sandwiched together.

--

Brut 6 quickly unholsters his gun, shooting at the enhanced woman.

--

The enhanced woman, holds up a single hand. Causing an invisible shield, that blocks the bullets.

--

Brut 6 stares at the enhanced woman, sheepishly.

--

The enhanced woman, pushes the shield at brut 6. She crushes his body against the cement wall.

--

Brutes 8 and 9 are still struggling. To push, brut 1's body off of them.

----

Clint takes out brutes 8 and 9. By shooting them in the head.

--

Genevieve gets to her feet, but brut 3 yanks on her hair. Until she drops to her knees.

--

Genevieve's scalp is crying, from the pain. She is sure she must, be bleeding.

--

Clint grabs brut 3 by the chin, and back of his head. Effortlessly breaking his neck.

-

"Ah!" Genevieve says, getting her hair free.

-

Clint grabs Genevieve's arm, yanking her to her feet.

-

"You ever do that again-!"

"Clint!" Genevieve yells, pointing to brut 10 behind him.