I'm always watching you

Just as Genevieve and the enhanced woman, are about to reach the edge of the park. They're both tackled to the ground.

--

Genevieve angrily screams, as she punches the second Hydra agent.

--

The enhanced woman, kicks the third Hydra agent in the chest.

----

"You should keep your nose out Hydra's business!" The second Hydra agent growls.

"She's not your little lab rat!" Genevieve snaps, grabbing the Hydra agent's gun.

--

Genevieve aims the gun at the second Hydra agent, and she shoots him in the chest.

--

The second Hydra agent falls dead on top of Genevieve.

--

Genevieve grunts, as she tries pushing the agent's dead body off of her.

--

A third person marches over to Genevieve, and they throw the dead body off of her.

----

"What are you doing?" Genevieve asks confused.

"Did you really think, I wasn't watching you?" Clint rolls his eyes.

"Yeah! You certainly won't work with me anymore!" Genevieve says annoyed. "We were doing just fine. We can take care of ourselves!"

"No, you can't. You're too reckless!" Clint shakes his head.

"Why don't you trust me?" Genevieve snaps, getting to her feet quickly.

"Uh, a little help?" The enhanced woman says annoyed.

--

Clint takes the gun from Genevieve, and he shoots the third Hydra agent.

--

"Uh, thanks." The enhanced woman says confused, as she pushes the body away.

----

"You think I don't trust you?" Clint asks annoyed.

"You're treating me like a child! So yeah, safe to assume you don't trust me." Genevieve nods.

"Genevieve I trained you to be better than this! I trained you to think, but you're obviously not doing that!" Clint says, poking Genevieve's forehead.

-

Genevieve angrily slaps Clint's hand away.

----

"Can you guys have couples therapy later?" The enhanced woman asks.

"We're not a couple!" Genevieve snaps.

-

Clint rolls his eyes.

-

"Then fight later, because we can't be out in the open!" The enhanced woman tosses her hands.

"Come on I know a safe house you can stay at." Clint nods.

----

Clint leads, Genevieve and the enhanced woman back to Stark tower safely.