Don't look back

Near Riverside Park, a few merchants. Are having a small flea market. They're selling all sorts of things. Like fresh jelly, fresh honey, handmade jewelry, and even old records.

--

The enhanced woman, wanders around the flea market. Browsing the vinyls, while humming to herself.

--

A stranger bumps into the enhanced woman. She looks up aimlessly annoyed, spotting a Hydra agent.

--

"Shit..." She whispers to herself.

--

The enhanced woman tries, to casually drift into the crowd.

-

The Hydra agent follows her.

--

The enhanced woman keeps her eyes forward. She tries to drift away, in the sea of people.

----

"Keep going, he's right behind us. Don't turn around." A woman says, walking next to the enhanced woman.

"Who-?"

"Don't ask questions. Just go into the park, ahead of you. Never look back, you understand me." Genevieve orders.

-

The enhanced woman nods.

--

Genevieve parts ways, to watch from afar.

----

The enhanced woman, walks into the park. When she thinks she's gotten away, she starts running.

--

A Hydra agent comes from the right. He tackles the enhanced woman to the ground.

--

The enhanced woman grunts, as she tries getting to her feet.

--

Genevieve runs up, and she knees the Hydra agent in the head.

--

The Hydra agent falls over, off of the enhanced woman.

--

Genevieve pulls the enhanced woman to her feet.

----

"Keep going, he's not alone!" Genevieve says, pushing the enhanced woman.

--

The enhanced woman and Genevieve start running.