We need to talk!

"You know what I'm bored of this. How about you show us, what you can do?" Tony shrugs.

"Excuse me?" Savannah asks.

"I could always, take blood samples." Tony offers.

"Tony-!"

"Stark, back off." Clint warns, holding Genevieve's wrist tightly.

"Stark we don't have time for games." Steve sighs.

----

"I'm sorry, we didn't introduce the team." Clint chuckles.

"The ass-"

"Facial hair is Tony Stark!" Clint snaps at Genevieve. "The other guy is Steve Rogers. Other members, you'll meet later on."

"Rogers, I've seen you before. Mostly as Captain America." Savannah nods. "You look good in uniform. But even better out..."

-

Steve blushes as he clears his throat.

-

Genevieve snorts.

-

"Well... I'm going to go find Ms. Potts." Tony nods, as he awkwardly exits the room.

----

"Savannah right?" Steve asks, clearing his throat.

"Yeah." Savannah nods.

"We have a room set up for you. If you wish to stay. You can get to know the team, and you're welcome to work with us." Steve offers.

"Thank you. I just might have to, take you up on that offer." Savannah smirks, as she checks Steve out.

----

"Okay, I'm bored." Genevieve breaks the tension.

"Good, we need to talk." Clint whispers, dragging Genevieve out of the room.