"Pain in my ass"

"Gen'..." Clint looks back, and then he looks up. "You're a real pain in my ass, sometimes."

----

The enhanced woman freezes. When she sees a dozen, burly men headed towards her.

-

"Don't move!" One of them warns.

-

The enhanced woman knows, she can't back out. So she has to fight.

--

A small ring can be heard close, to the enhanced woman.

-

The enhanced woman looks up, to see a strange woman. Clinging to the pipe above the men.

--

Genevieve raises her index finger, to her lips.

----

One of the men reaches in his jacket. He has a syringe, filled with some sort of drug. Sitting inside his breast pocket.

--

"Genevieve don't!" Clint warns in her ear.

-

Genevieve internally growls. She hates when people use her full first name.

--

Which is why Steve, decided it was her code. If anyone felt something was too dangerous, she was to back off.

-

Not that Genevieve ever listened.

----

The man pulls out the syringe. Holding it up in the air, with the needle still caped.

-

Genevieve uses this as her que.

--

Holding onto the pipe, Genevieve swings herself down. Wrapping her legs around the brut, with the syringe.

--

Using her thighs Genevieve breaks his neck. She then throws herself towards the ground. Flipping the brut 1's body, into brutes 8 and 9.

--

Brut number 2, already has his gun out. He accidentally fires a shot at the enhanced woman.

--

The enhanced woman throws up her arms. Generating a shield that deflects the bullet.

--

Genevieve pushes herself up, and she tackles brut number 2. Placing a strategic knife under his third rib.

--

Brut number 3 grabs Genevieve, by her hair.

--

Genevieve screams, as she's yanked back by her hair.

--

Genevieve grabs brut 3's wrist, as she tries to get to her feet.

--

Brutes 4 and 5, go after the enhanced woman.