Bite

Like they're normal planning Steve flies them to their party, Steve waits on the jet, and Clint and Genevieve go into the party. Only change, is the addition of Savannah at the party.

----

After just entering the party a couple spots Genevieve and Clint. They immediately approach them for a conversation. While Savannah looks around for Mr. Lane.

---

"So Mrs. Stan..." Mrs. Clarke smiles.

"Lilly, please." Genevieve smiles.

"You're husband and wife, correct?" Mrs. Clarke asks, gesturing between Clint and Genevieve.

"Yeah." Clint smiles.

"You two seem... Well I'm sorry to say-"

"Then you probably shouldn't, say anything." Mr. Clarke clears his throat.

"Darling, all I'm saying is... She's awfully young looking, to be married to him." Eve Clarke shrugs.

-

Genevieve snorts.

--

"Maybe she should've been paired with Steve. No offense Clint." Savannah comments in their ear.

--

"I hear that a lot." Clint sighs, resting his hand in the middle of Genevieve's back.

-

Genevieve's back stiffens, as she stands up straighter.

--

"I don't have the chemistry they do Savannah." Steve responds.

--

Clint sighs.

-

Genevieve fights the urge to roll her eyes.

-

"See there isn't any harm in-"

"Dear, you have a knack for sticking your nose in-"

-

Genevieve looks down with a forced smile.

-

Clint leans towards Genevieve.

-

Genevieve looks up at Clint.

--

"This is your fault you know." Clint whispers in Genevieve's ear.

-