You need to think first

Genevieve sits on her bed. To pick out the shards of glass, in her fist.

--

The door opens to Genevieve's door.

--

"I thought you were done with me." Genevieve looks up at Clint.

"You could've picked a better way. To get everyone's attention." Clint says, grabbing Genevieve's wrist.

"I could've, but Tony wouldn't have listened." Genevieve shrugs, as Clint sits across from her.

--

Clint picks out the glass from Genevieve's fist.

--

"Ouch!" Genevieve complains.

"How's your scalp?" Clint asks, still picking glass.

"I have a headache. I'm sure it'll be tender all week." Genevieve shrugs.

"I think I got the last of the glass." Clint says, as he gets up to grab Genevieve's first aid kit.

"I can do this myself, you know." Genevieve huffs.

--

Clint sits back down. He grabs an alcohol wipe, cleans Genevieve's wounds, and then he wraps her fist.

--

"Thanks." Genevieve smiles, as Clint tapes off the bandages.

----

"I'm serious about you, going in the field alone." Clint says as he stares at Genevieve.

"I know." Genevieve nods.

-

Clint nods and he leaves the room.

----

Genevieve's phone starts beeping. She pulls it out of her pocket.

--

"That didn't take long." Genevieve smiles.

--

Genevieve goes to her closet to change.

--

Genevieve changes into jeans, a loose t-shirt, and she tucks her black hair into a wig.