Chapter-31: Cranked

Ignore the mistakes

What good is a heart if it doesn't beat?

_____________

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being overwhelmed? When you just want to scream your heart out, expressing with your voice that how happy you are----- the wholehearted smile on your lips with thousands of fireworks exploding in your stomach.

That's exactly what Jeongguk is feeling. He is overwhelmed, his heart is contented and his lips crack upwards erupting into the most beautiful smile ever.

Even now after hours passed over what Taehyung said----- in bed, his eyes wide open staring at the embodiment of sins laying next to him, he feels breathless.

Family. He is an important part of Taehyung's family. Taehyung's family.

He wanted a spot in the artist's life and he feels blessed to have the whole fucking spotlight on him, like fuckity fuck fuck who knew that this would happen!

"Gukkie" he hears Taehyung uttering his name, deep in sleep yet still his name sounds so freaking precious coming out from Taehyung's lips----too pure, too precious.

"why are you not sleeping? Does--does it hurt? Anywhere?" Taehyung halts, jolts up and looks at the ravenette, eyes filled with concern and worry.

Please, my heart will explode now!

Jeongguk will definitely burst if Taehyung keeps making him feel so blissful.

" I'm fine, really "Jeongguk assures and yet still Taehyung doesn't seems convinced.

" You did this before, went out on stupid missions and got hurt---you will do it again and again in future. "Taehyung's voice wavers, his lips quiver now fully awake as the ravenette sighs, sits up and pulls Taehyung in his embrace.

The artist has his head resting against his chest, feeling the soft heart beat of ravenette and it always calms him.

" That's what I am suppose to do, go on missions and come back, I will always come back to you now and in future too." Jeongguk assures him, voice is soft and way too calming that the artist thinks it's a lullaby which relaxes him----makes him fall in deep slumber and his hold filled with warmth, always securing.

" And get hurt? "Taehyung pouts sadly, fingers drawing random patterns on the ravenette's chest, the tingling sensation makes Jeongguk chuckle.

" You can always be my personal doctor "Jeongguk teases and whinces when the blonde pinches his arm, glares at him.

" I hate blood and you were covered with blood, I almost freaked out today! "Taehyung complains, his fingers now playing with Jeongguk's earring, the rattling sound amuses him as if he's a kid.

" You should probably visit Haru tomorrow, I'll take you there "Jeongguk breaths out and Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"You don't sound jealous of Haru anymore, that's good" Taehyung beams as Jeongguk scoffs.

"I don't get jealous" Jeongguk rolls his eyes, tightens his hold around Taehyung's back who giggles.

"definitely not jealous." Taehyung teases and the ravenette whines loudly.

"I'm covered with bandages here and you are teasing me, so cruel of you" the ravenette voices out as Taehyung laughs. That melody always skips a beat from Jeongguk's heart.

Before Taehyung can speak, Jeongguk presses his lips on top of the artist's head, the gesture making Taehyung to close his eyes immediately.

No words shared, eyes have their own conversation. Hearts colliding against their chests and they seem lost in each other's eyes.