Chapter-23: Tremendous

Ignore the smoll mistakes 💜

Double update coz why not :)
_____________

Waking up next to a bare chest Jeongguk would be the blissful feeling Taehyung would have ever had, his hands caressing the raven locks as the ravenette smiles and so does Taehyung.

"Good morning baby" Jeongguk says in a low and groggy voice as the pretty boy shifts closer, his hands wrapping around Jeongguk as he hovers him.

"Our morning can be better if we do something else, hmm" Taehyung's eyes are hungry and Jeongguk in willing to give him all, the ravenette opens his eyes and raises his brow.

"are we going for it?" Jeongguk's hand rest on Taehyung's hips, kneading the soft skin as the pretty boy shivers at the touch.

The pretty boy cheekily grins, says nothing but crashes their lips together for an luscious kiss.

And just as Taehyung said, their morning was much better with the pretty boy riding the mafia boss.

During breakfast, Namjoon and Seokjin stare at them knowingly and that's enough for Jeongguk to dig a hole for him own self. Taehyung enjoyed having an embarrassed Jeongguk all day.

The ravenette had to leave as Seokjin grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls him inside his room where Namjoon is already sitting.

"What the fuck Taehyung?" Jin snarls, Namjoon placing his hand over his shoulder to calm him.

"Do you know what the actual fuck you are doing now? Sleeping with Jeon Jeongguk!" Jin groans, his head throbbing

"what's wrong with that?" Taehyung dares to ask and Jin laughs humorlessly.

"what's wrong? Well sleeping with your enemy is quite ironic now huh! You were supposed to hurt him not fall in love with him!" Namjoon sighs when Jin screams in anger - - Taehyung flinches

"calm down, we will talk about it later." Namjoon assures as Taehyung nods, tears brimming in his eyes as he leaves.

"What do you mean by calm down? What does he think he is doing? Will Jeongguk accept him for attacking his father? I have seen the love he has for his father in his eyes - - - no matter what, his father is a role model for him" Jin snarls and Taehyung can hear everything even when he is outside the room.

"Jeongguk would kill Taehyung" Jin sobs as Namjoon embraces him in his arms.

"I have seen the ruthless Jeongguk--he is cruel joonie - - - he can do anything" Jin says and Taehyung balls his hands tightly, harshly wipes his tears and dashes in.

"He loves me! He won't hurt me" Taehyung says out proudly and with confidence even when deep inside he is scared - - - - love is chaotic afterall.

Love is enigma. Something which only lovers know. The pain - - it hurts, it does. Alot.

"Taehyung you have no fucking idea who real Jeongguk is." Jin warns as Taehyung balls his hands.

"I know him, he loves me! He would be mad but he won't hurt me" Taehyung reasons out, even there is a realm of possibility that - - Jeongguk will not do something which can harm both of them.

"Then do whatever you want. I have warned you. You are stepping in Lion's den" Jin hides his face in Namjoon's chest. Taehyung leaves.

Inside his car, his heart pounds erratically as he speeds up. He will talk to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk won't hurt him, they even made - - - - love. They are in love.

But love is painful.

Taehyung stops in front of Jeongguk's apartment, knocks harshly and the ravenette is quick to open it.

Eyes On You 「𝙩.𝙠」On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara