Chapter-19 : Lilies

Ignore the mistakes 💜
__________

Watching Jeongguk being a complete mess and almost helpless doesn't satisfies Taehyung anymore, more like now he wants to protect him. No reasons of course.

Taehyung can't believe that on there way back here - - the ravenette made him stop the car just to fight with a mannequin and made him buy a xbox for him.

Well Taehyung had to or else Jeongguk would steal it. Jeongguk even tried to jump out of the car one time.

Kim Taehyung is that type of a person who would give no shit to anyone whether they are being held on a gun point but here he is --------brushing the mafia boss's teeth since the ravenette is too drunk to do that on his own.

"Gukk stay still or else I'll flush you" Taehyung warns when Jeongguk doesn't stops cupping the pretty boy's face - - --- staring at his features with awe.

"You have two moles, one is under your eyes and other on your nose ---- let me kiss it" Jeongguk dreamily utters, leans forward and Taehyung shuts his eyes to remain calm.

"Jeon Jeongguk" Taehyung whispers in a deep salacious tone.

"You are so sexy even your voice turns me on Pretty boy" Jeongguk says and cracks in a throaty chuckle, hands squishing Taehyung's cheeks together.

"And now you are a marshmallow!" Jeongguk beams. Taehyung takes the cup filled with water and makes the ravenette gurgle it.

The pretty boy feels his cheeks heated when he undress Jeongguk. Keeping his eyes close - - or maybe not.

His long slender fingers runs over the muscular chest of the ravenette - - gulping at the feeling under his palms.

"No shirt" Jeongguk whines as he grabs the pretty boy's hand and yanks him forward, makes him sleep on top of him as he wraps his arms around his waist tightly.

"Jeongguk I need to leave" Taehyung says but Jeongguk only tightens the grip.

"Sleep pretty" Jeongguk whispers, exhausted.

In middle of the night, Jeongguk wakes up and shakes Taehyung.

"What? Do you need something?" Taehyung rubs his eyes as he says.

"Strip" Jeongguk orders and Taehyung freezes. Stares at the ravenette in disbelief.

"w-what?" Taehyung stutters, a blush taints on his cheeks.

"your shirt has the embroidery or whatevs - - it scratched gukkie here" Jeongguk pouts as he points on his chest which has red lines and Taehyung breaths out.

"oh, yeah I'll go and change then?" Taehyung asks, unsure. Jeongguk nods sleepily.

Taehyung takes some clothes out of Jeongguk's wardrobe when the ravenette speaks.

"in front of me" Jeongguk yawns

"You also changed my clothes - - no fair" Jeongguk pouts and Taehyung feels his breath hitched.

"But I can't change in front of you" Taehyung says as if a matter of fact and Jeongguk blows raspberry.

"I've already seen everything, change already. Gukkie is tired" Jeongguk whines.

Taehyung can't believe that he feel for his trick and takes his shirt off - - that's where Jeongguk blows a whistle.

"What an amazing sight" Jeongguk smirks and Taehyung thinks that Jeongguk may not be drunk at all.

The pretty boy feels nervous under the intensity of Jeongguk's gaze - -devouring him.

Taehyung's cheeks are heated as he quickly changes and lays back on the bed.