Chapter-29: Planning

Plz ignore the mistakes

Us girls, we are so magical ~
Soft skin, Red lips so kissable ~

__________________

Third P. O. V.

The ravenette wouldn't say that he doesn't trust Taehyung---- that he does, more than anything, well aware of his father's deeds and his wrong doings---- mafia leader after all.

But apart from being mafia leader---Daewon is his father. A relation which makes him surrender in all ways, can't stand against his father.

Jeongguk is terrified.

What happened with Taehyung's family------ was terrific.

He feels guilty and most probably ashamed for doubting Taehyung for his actions which may be wrong but then again------ losing your family at such young age is not easily, not even a bit.

In the car, his gaze lingers upon the artist who smiles softly, a small one but a real one, enough for Jeongguk's heart explode.

"You look beautiful" Jeongguk whispers, his fingers stroking the strands away gently as the artist gulps, his Adam apple popping catching Jeongguk's eyes, hands trail lower down his cheeks, slowly rubbing the plump lips of blonde and stays there, Taehyung keeps his eyes darted on Jeongguk.

The ravenette purses his lips, his thoughts are not organized and the only thing he can think of is---- how soft those lips are.

That's how the ravenette leans forward, lips centimeters apart but before they can touch, Taehyung presses his finger over Jeongguk's lips.

"We can't" He mumbles as Jeongguk's eyes sadden. The spark in his dark eyes slowly fading away.

"Why?" the ravenette asks and Taehyung feels his heart accelerating, this is wrong afterall.

The artist leans back, averts his gaze to front and speaks.

"Haru is still out there and I need to go find him before he does something which will make him regret" Taehyung answers, the ravenette's eyes widen at that.

Haru this, Haru that. It's always Haru!

Jeongguk sits back, his hand grip tightens onto the steering wheel as he grits his teeth.

"Why do you care so much about Haru?" Jeongguk can't help but ask sternly, his voice cold as Taehyung frowns.

"What do you mean?" He asks, not getting the question well as Jeongguk snaps his head to his direction, a weird glint flashes in his eyes which is----dangerous.

"Why is Haru so important to you? Even here with me, it's him you are thinking of!" Jeongguk growls lowly, Taehyung's eyes widen at the accusation.

"He's my partner Jeongguk, we have been together for years, I have every right to worry about him" Taehyung explains, his voice is dangerously calm but his eyes---they tend to betray him or maybe it's Jeongguk who knows how to read his eyes.

Hurt.

This emotion flashes in his eyes and Jeongguk feels guilty, his anger always gets the best of him.

" I- I didn't meant to -" Jeongguk speaks.

"He actually cares for me, he has always been there for me when I needed someone the most and why do you have problem with that?" Taehyung raises his voice, anger and frustration filled in his voice.

"You don't trust me, you are never there for me when I need you the most, why do you care!" Taehyung let's his tears roll down his cheeks, speaks the emotions he's been hiding all along.